OH BABY! New York Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup Video

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Best one I can find...

41jz56XmtEL.jpg

Thanks man.

I found that one, too. I was hoping for one with a higher resolution. I appreciate you looking, though.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL

Zuccarello's Dad was a Ranger fan? It's a sign! :laugh:

Seriously, at 31:39 of that video, this dude goes on a rant about Messier and he looks like the spitting image of Zucc.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

Zuccarello's Dad was a Ranger fan? It's a sign! :laugh:

Seriously, at 31:39 of that video, this dude goes on a rant about Messier and he looks like the spitting image of Zucc.

LIRL!

On another note, wouldn't it be great if Haggelin had the hands of Pavel Bure.

Right now he's the Swedish snot rocket.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I was heartbroken when the youtube of this had the sound removed. Managed to snag a download when the sound got renewed.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So people talk about the rough and tumble league of previous years, but Kovalev got suspended for a groin shot. I don't think that would happen in today's NHL. It should happen but it won't.

BoWmEn

Canadian Rangers Fan
Mar 10, 2012
Ontario
Chills for sure remembering the emotional rollercoaster that season was. Great video for the younger Rangers fans who weren't fortunate enough to experience the ride that was. You can't even put it into words.

31:50 of that video this years Rangers should listen to. Messier came from an Oilers dynasty team that routed 5 cups in 6 appearances in a 8 year span. For all his great accomplishments he did there, they were surpassed when he took that Rangers team on his shoulders and made them believe what he was saying was fact not just some pep talk. 2014-15 Rangers can learn a lot that and last season they are good enough to win the cup.

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
Man thanks for posting.

I still have that '94 cap in new shape, never used it. :) Got a Rangers cup sticker and even the newspaper from the day after with messier and the cup on the frontpage.

Also I have the VHS tape where i recorded the live game from canal + where they broadcasted the game live here in the Netherlands, and got the Messier jersey + bought the whole dvd collection years later of the finals at Virgin on Times square.

Absolutely awesome stuff!!!

Reactions: nyrage

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Soon we will be 25 years removed from 1994. That's a life time for sure, time to get another one.

There's only so many re-runs I can watch of Seinfeld or The Office before I thirst for new episodes.

Deleted member 23124

Just tried to watch it and got the following message:

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Clicked on the "Watch on Youtube" button and got the same message.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
Nice find.

Did Messier really score the Game 7 goal? Or was that Noonan?
Noonan scored the goal...he was the last to touch the puck...Messier waved and fanned on the puck and never touched it...but of course Mess took credit for the goal and never said a thing, Noonan scored the famous cup winning goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00