Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't remember them letting you print out your tickets in advance last year but then again I seldom do it. But the other poster's right about this year, the tickets are on the account and they'll apparently let you print out any of them for free.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think that was a rule from the '13 - '14 season, but I feel like they did away with it last season. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah I didn't have to print any tickets out in advance last year so I don't remember. Nice to see if it's true though. I know the Rangers put in a new rule of only printing 72 hours in advance cause my friend who is a season ticket holder was *****ing about it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If they were smart they would take it to a Red Bulls game. I never understood why those teams don't partner up more especially with how close they are to one another location wise and they are both on the same MSG network channels. Really makes sense for both teams. They could do giveaways for tickets for one another, etc etc and both maybe pick up some new fans for each team.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
If they were smart they would take it to a Red Bulls game. I never understood why those teams don't partner up more especially with how close they are to one another location wise and they are both on the same MSG network channels. Really makes sense for both teams. They could do giveaways for tickets for one another, etc etc and both maybe pick up some new fans for each team.

I totally agree with this idea. Setting up an information table at each others games could lead to a good amount of new leads for the sales staff. All it takes is to get the customer out to one game to possibly have a fan for life.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
@NHLDevils: More surprises are coming to the #NJDevils Twitter Vending Machine today in Hoboken with an appearance by @A_Henrique14 at 5:30p.m.!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Would be good to establish an alliance with the Red Bulls.

tjonline

Mar 11, 2014
Anyone hear when the tickets might be showing up ? Wasn't it the week after labor day last year ?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
They always come later than you think lol. I will say that, in years past, the tickets becoming available online (which happened 2 or 3 days ago) meant they were printed and very close to shipping.

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
They always come later than you think lol. I will say that, in years past, the tickets becoming available online (which happened 2 or 3 days ago) meant they were printed and very close to shipping.
I guess they are not gong to have that event this year where you pick your tickets up in person at The Rock.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Redd's has a website for the Biergarten now. According to the Facebook page, they are shooting for a mid October opening, so it looks like they won't be ready for Opening Night.

http://www.reddsbiergarten.com/

Too bad for them (and us fans) that they will miss out on opening night.

If they are run like their Carlstadt location, places like Edison Ale House and Taste Venue will have to step up their games to retain their current regulars.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Check your emails today. Lots of important links:

1) Signup for free extra preseason tickets
2) Flash pass purchase (Flash pass is $445 this season, an increase of $90 from last season)
3) Link to print out tickets for next weekend's open practice.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I haven't gotten any of this...just the notification that there was going to be an open practice next weekend a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad