***Official Panic Thread: 2012-2013 Season***

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootingrubber

Oct 7, 2010
We're not making the playoffs

LOL, this team is terrible. Ever since we got ride of Daug this team forgot how to play hockey. Pittsburgh dresses half an AHL team and we can't do ****. Jesus christ. And Turris needs to go. He's brutal. Our forwards can't even score FFS.

I'm pissed.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
The Buffalo, Florida, and TB losses were panic time. Now it's renew your membership time.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
GIF.gif

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Don't we already have a panic thread? I've lost track with how fickle some of you are.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
We need to win the Washington and Philly games or we're done. Jets arent gonna lose, and no chance we beat Boston especially if our season comes down to that game.

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
Not really in a panic state - just starting to get sad.

I was ready to give up when EK went down. I thought for sure we would a bottom team and started to like the idea of a top pick and getting our players back next season.

Hey, lockout seasons don't really count anyway, do they?

Then they started to win and I got invested again in a big way.

I started to worry during the 7 game trip.

If they miss now, I will be massively bummed.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
:laugh:

#firstworldproblems

Reality is this team is very young (youngest in NHL), has been missing their best players all season, and should be in the same spot as the Oilers, Jackets, Panthers, Avs... but they are way ahead in the rebuild.

They did a nice job in improving the defense (goals against) but they are sacrificing too much offense. Coaching adjustments for next year as well as a few personnel moves.

Last edited:

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
Washington will beat the Jets tomorrow.
Sens will be Washington Thursday.
Thursday night, we celebrate...

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Our forward group is pathetic to watch...nobody can pass or receive a pass...the board play needs to stop...playing the perimeter when only like 2 guys can take a decent shot with little time is useless...no drive in their game at all...and yes Kyle Turd-is sucks at hockey. I'm not putting this loss on Anderson...what team expects to win scoring one frigging goal...oh yeah and our PP is atrocious!

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
People Washington and Montreal still have A LOT to play for.
The Jets don't have it easy either.

#Relax
#HugItOut

sensageddon

Feb 24, 2013
I don't believe in god but I fear the hockey gods. Why for hate the Sens so much?

Start praying!!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I know tonight's game sucked, but last time I checked, we are still in a playoff spot. I will wait if/until we get bumped out before I panic. :)

We're in 8th right now with Winnipeg a point behind us. This team needs to get its lethargic head out of its posterior and play with some urgency or we'll be no more than tourists in Pittsburgh or Boston in a week or so, if we punch a ticket at all.

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
They'll make the playoffs. I'm just not too sure how far we'll get in the post season given our current state. We simply can't find ways to score goals, and our goaltending is looking a bit suspect. I say Lehner should start the next game.

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Basically we need Anderson to shut out the remainder of the season for us to get into the playoffs. How stupid is that?

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
They'll make the playoffs. I'm just not too sure how far we'll get in the post season given our current state. We simply can't find ways to score goals, and our goaltending is looking a bit suspect. I say Lehner should start the next game.

EK and Spezz are the core of our offense as we can clearly see this season. I'm not worried about goalscoring, and with our improved defensive play (minus a few terrible games) we could be lethal next year.

Lets trade back for Bishop :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad