Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Agreed!

2v2E9Qh6GxZ1VfS.jpg

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I like the updated 2D logo.

Apparently, I am in the minority. Most people in this thread seem to dislike it.
Yeah.. I'm in the majority. I understand trying to balance out and centre the logo more with the updated 2D, but the lines are too thick, too cartoon-like, and.... well I just don't like it :laugh:

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah.. I'm in the majority. I understand trying to balance out and centre the logo more with the updated 2D, but the lines are too thick, too cartoon-like, and.... well I just don't like it :laugh:

OK we get it already . Had to post that three times? Lol :sarcasm: ;)

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I also hate that logo so much that I'd post 3 times to make sure everyone knew about my strong opinion on the matter. :laugh:

Seriously though - It looks like the kind of alternate logo you'd put on kids pyjamas.

It's AHL caliber at best.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON

My god those 2D sweaters... I'll never understand how this is even a decision. Do some research on how well other retro's are selling (Yotes, Ducks) and it should be a no-brainer.

Bring those 2D's in as our 3rd, then transition them into our mains. Other franchises would be salivating at the possibility of doing that, yet ours is so inept they are just ho-humming and sending out endless surveys.

Just f***ing do it.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
How does it look?? I definitely want to order one, so I am curious because the Ottawa Senators website are still selling the exact same Karlsson jerseys for like 100$.

Funny though, a Mike Hoffman jersey is selling for full pirce $189.99. You can also buy a Jusin Falk jersey $189.99 if you are interested.:sarcasm:
Look great. 100% authentic.

As reference for fit, I typically wear an XL in t-shirts (L when I'm feeling like the gut has gone down a bit) and a 52 was a perfect fit.

They probably had a whole warehouse specifically of 65 that they need to clear out, where they probably have one box 0f 68, and one copy of Falk. 61 was on a similar deal, but they sold out super fast.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Ha! Found on one of those, err, "alternate market" sites from China, I gather...

I was googling for something completely different and deep into the image search that jersey came up.

It was too good not to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad