Official IFHL draft, round 6/8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Patty Ice XXX said:
I was gonna trade with Dutch but since he is gone to bed and I cannot confirm any deal with him...I'll keep this draft moving

The Nashville Predators are proud to select RW Viktor Kozlov

kozlov.JPG

GM Patty Ice sez, "I've liked Kozlov for a long time. Inconsistency seemed to be a problem that has plagued his career although he seems to have find a good fit on the right wing. We believe he will put up career numbers as he is just entering his prime. Size and skill is always a nice combo."

good pick...;)...figured he's was the one for you. G'luck with the rest of the draft patty...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Unless someone got Focker list, he already went to bed I think...

See you tomorrow everyone :)

vsmith

Sep 26, 2002
moscow, russia
Visit site
1. List of taken players is updated.
2. I think I'll be here for the live draft but since I'm not sure I won't be taking a risk of accepting lists from other managers.
3. The_Future is on the clock. Sounds funny :) :p

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
vsmith said:
1. List of taken players is updated.
2. I think I'll be here for the live draft but since I'm not sure I won't be taking a risk of accepting lists from other managers.
3. The_Future is on the clock. Sounds funny :) :p

thanks vsmith, you do a good job

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Toronto (DLF) selects: C, Stephen Weiss

Montreal (Cayouche) selects: D, Anton Volchenkov

After vsmith, FunkeyChicken is up with two striaght picks.

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
WIth their 5th pick, 189th overall, the Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to announce the selection of:

Weiss.jpg

C #9 Stephen Weiss

Leafs GM Sjoerd Breur: We feel that Stephen Weiss is the complete package and will center one of our top lines for years to come. We are surprised but very pleased to be able to get him at this stage of the draft.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Just wanted to say, I can't use the chat room that you set up for use during the live thread, and also wanted to know why we can't make any trades during the draft? It seems like the best time to make a trade.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
jin said:
Just wanted to say, I can't use the chat room that you set up for use during the live thread, and also wanted to know why we can't make any trades during the draft? It seems like the best time to make a trade.

It prevents the draft from going fast.. No trades are allowed.. you can swap the players afterwards.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Cayouche5 said:
Can I change my pick M=G cause DFF have my real list so
Montreal Select Niko Kapanen.
I could't be there for 11pm tough.

Ah, I had your previous shortlist which had Volchenkov on top so.. yeah you can change it, make sure vsmith knows.

BTW, if you can't attend, send a list..

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
Are you watching JIN? 'Cause right here it's Chelsea I'm watching. But yes, Leicester do suck.

And on Topic, when are we gonna start this live draft?

And I'm stil interested in a 7th rounder, check out the trade talk thread for more ...

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Belgian Fan said:
Are you watching JIN? 'Cause right here it's Chelsea I'm watching. But yes, Leicester do suck.

And on Topic, when are we gonna start this live draft?

And I'm stil interested in a 7th rounder, check out the trade talk thread for more ...

Yea, I'd be watching the Chelsea game but I'm in Canada so the only game being showed is manU. As far as a 7th goes, what are you willing to give up? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad