Votes: 152 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
After Kreider the biggest night and day difference in that third period was that Freddie had proverbial shit running down his pants the entire time and Igor had 3 nuts of tungsten swaying between the pipes.

Also, I said it at the beginning of this thread but it has hardly been said, Panarin really came out flying in the third and drove play a ton.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
After Kreider the biggest night and day difference in that third period was that Freddie had proverbial shit running down his pants the entire time and Igor had 3 nuts of tungsten swaying between the pipes.

Also, I said it at the beginning of this thread but it has hardly been said, Panarin really came out flying in the third and drove play a ton.
3? He should get that looked at.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
@Machinehead , for you....and everyone else
Kreider Slap.jpeg

Krieder premonition.jpg

Kreider Marsh.jpeg

NastyElite

Apr 26, 2022
Yes 2016 but that barely counts as that was a Ranger team that really shouldn't have gotten in. Easily the worst Ranger playoff team in the last decade (maybe longer.)

1-2 overall. Looking forward to him singing for 7 years and 70 million with the Islanders and immediately hitting decline mode.
He wasn't on that Pens team, 16-17 was his rookie season

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Still can't believe it.

Tale of two teams.

The team in period 3 was completely different than the team from periods 1 and 2, and game 5.

Hopefully this is the 'moment' for the Rangers. Realizing they can turn the tide around and bury another team.
Problem is they feel they can play one good period and that's enough, not a good way of thinking... too risky . Found their legs suddenly after a long time.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
I still don’t get the roslovic hate. Team leading 74% xGF in this game, pretty much just wheels pucks in the right direction every shift. Game 2 he was actually insane. Idc what Sean Avery’s dumb CTE ass thinks about him
What did Sean say

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
We fall over ourselves to build up homegrown guys, but once they turn 30 most want them traded to make room for the next home growner. After his contract lots of complaints, talks about his readability, then many made excuses after his 50 goal season too (still need more consistency!). CK has performed amazingly throughout the years, if he were consistently as good as his best games he’d be a generational talent which he is not. Instead he’s a leader and excellent player who brings it when it matters most and any team would take him to be on their top PP and in their top 6. I remember being psyched for him when he was in college which makes it feel all the more special.

Our PP finally realized the perimeter guys were being covered tight, even swinging it around the boards was failing, and they started to find a way to get it to CK. On our abridged PP earlier in the game we got the puck downlow to Kreider and it looked like a 2 on 1 downlow with Mika, but the puck ended up being deflected off his stick into Anderson. We absolutely need our PP to be clicking to keep winning and today was a step in the right direction.
He’s aged like a fine wine..
Prior to dropping his 50 goal campaign there were a few years he should have cracked 30 a couple of times.
Injuries, hitting the end of season wall for 7-10 games etc.
what everyone wanted out of Kreider was more. His size and speed make him a freak of nature.
There were years where he’d get 2+ breakaways a game and couldn’t finish….. I’m sure all of us thought “ man this guy would be a PPG monster if he had better hands.”
Honestly, it’s a credit to him and how hard he works.
He made himself one of if not the best net front presence in the league and mastered the art form of screens/deflections.
It also seemed like the game slowed down for him enough that his hands caught up with his legs skill wise into what we see today. All this while keeping his body in peak physical shape and remaining one of the faster skaters in the league.
He’s been a bargain since he signed his contract, and a lot didn’t want the team to extend him to it.
A true homegrown ranger and good guy, he’s easy to root for.
Kreids deserves all the accolades he’s getting now. He never stopped working on improving himself and his game.
Would love to be able to see him hoist the cup.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
This was Brady skjei in 2012, feel old now?

F*ck that guy.

We’re the third period comeback heroes. I’m glad his performance is now long forgotten.

also f*ck Guentzel and anyone who thought trading Kak for him was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad