Votes: 152 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Waiting for @Machinehead to apologize for bashing Igor. What a bunch of huge saves in the 3rd including on Svech with 2 minutes left.

I apologized for Big Dick Kreider, i would hope for the same, for anything just for good mojo moving forward in the ECF.
He won’t , but that’s because he’s racist against all goalies .

BlueShirtGal

It's Hurricane season!
May 19, 2014
Federal Way, WA
1715911379801.gif

I have no other words except I gotta find a new profile pic now!

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
As you can see from my avatar, I am an Avs fan (both my wife and I like your team too though).

I am writing simply to express my appreciation to the Rangers for shutting up that obnoxious airhorn in Carolina they have blaring all game long. I'm not sure I could have gone much longer without throwing something through my TV.

Good luck the rest of the way -- hopefully we'll see each other in the Finals.
I hope that if the Avs win this year that you and your wife are in the same place.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
To those of you who stayed, you deserve this. I didn’t. After the 2nd period, I just couldn’t take the pain anymore and I had to turn it off. Biggest mistake of my life. Ugh.

I was going down with the ship
They came back so many times they deserved the benefit of the doubt
But I was also close so I get it

Reactions: mike14

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Ngl. I had very limited faith in a comeback. The entire team looked deflated and even when they got going in the third, I expected Carolina to score off an odd man rush and just kill all hope.

Extremely happy to be wrong and i f***ing love you.
The whole hockey world effectively did. They looked like utter horse shit through the first 2.

I did not expect them coming out in the 3rd like that.. At least we know they have the heart, and urgency when needed. And boy did they show it.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Biz is the troll personification of the beta "hardcore" non-Ranger hockey fan. rangers and toronto dominate when it comes to fandom so its basically the two of us vs everyone else. biz is the dark soul of everyone else.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lindgren played a huge 3rd period after 2 bad ones. Like a different guy. Same with CK, Mika and a bunch of others.

Funny enough, I didn't like him in the 3rd at all.

Almost blew it at the start of the period and he cannot move the puck for the life of him.

I'm humored by him because he will occasionally make a play in the OZ that is so above his pay grade. I think back to the goal he scored in G1 vs NJ and then the wraparound pass (and this was 100% intentional) he made tonight.

If they draw Florida, he needs to be so much better than he has been though. They're not quite Carolina (slower for sure ) but they've got much better top end talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad