Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Igor Shesterkin

Votes: 152 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Love to know what occurred in the locker room between the 2nd and 3rd. Krieder, Mika, Lindgren were all different players after playing 2 horrible periods

Reactions: CLW

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I have a confession to make. I acted in person exactly how you'd expect, lol. I turned the game off at their first goal (I was so pissed I was planning on missing this game from the start but turned it on out of hope). I was following on my phone and was cursing this team out and worse than that. If you guys want me to get my just desserts I got it by missing the comeback. That was the most shocking win I can remember and I missed it due to a mix of anger and fear. Oh well, I guess that's a lesson for me. I still don't know how to feel right now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I had a miserable day at work and was just irate at what was happening in this game double as a result.
Dont feel bad man. Most of us were losing our collective shit.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
I have a confession to make. I acted in person exactly how you'd expect, lol. I turned the game off at their first goal (I was so pissed I was planning on missing this game from the start but turned it on out of hope). I was following on my phone and was cursing this team out and worse than that. If you guys want me to get my just desserts I got it by missing the comeback. That was the most shocking win I can remember and I missed it due to a mix of anger and fear. Oh well, I guess that's a lesson for me. I still don't know how to feel right now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I had a miserable day at work and was just irate at what was happening in this game double as a result.
Now you have another series to curse this team out. EMBRACE IT

Priorae

Apr 21, 2017
New Jersey
Amazing 8. A special team defined by a letter, and decisions made by current and past administrations.

Really really happy and we should all be

Reactions: FUZfan

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I'll remember this one for a long time.

Definitely the weirdest important hockey game I've seen in decades of watching hockey. Only the Olympic 1980 USA vs Soviet team beats this one. The Rangers were down and out, saved by multiple posts and then the tide simply turned.

Reactions: Larrybiv

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Just wow. Thank you boys for throwing any slander right back in my f***ing face. I’ll happily take it after every game going forward.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
IMG_1988.gif
IMG_2153.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad