Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
8qc6tg.jpg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I have a confession to make. I acted in person exactly how you'd expect, lol. I turned the game off at their first goal (I was so pissed I was planning on missing this game from the start but turned it on out of hope). I was following on my phone and was cursing this team out and worse than that. If you guys want me to get my just desserts I got it by missing the comeback. That was the most shocking win I can remember and I missed it due to a mix of anger and fear. Oh well, I guess that's a lesson for me. I still don't know how to feel right now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I had a miserable day at work and was just irate at what was happening in this game double as a result.

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
As you can see from my avatar, I am an Avs fan (both my wife and I like your team too though).

I am writing simply to express my appreciation to the Rangers for shutting up that obnoxious airhorn in Carolina they have blaring all game long. I'm not sure I could have gone much longer without throwing something through my TV.

Good luck the rest of the way -- hopefully we'll see each other in the Finals.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I have a confession to make. I acted in person exactly how you'd expect, lol. I turned the game off at their first goal (I was so pissed I was planning on missing this game from the start but turned it on out of hope). I was following on my phone and was cursing this team out and worse than that. If you guys want me to get my just desserts I got it by missing the comeback. That was the most shocking win I can remember and I missed it due to a mix of anger and fear. Oh well, I guess that's a lesson for me. I still don't know how to feel right now.
I missed it too but I had to go drive somewhere and heard the Goodrow empty net on the radio, and yes Maloney screamed before Sam was able to call the goal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad