Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

supeg93*

Aug 16, 2014
Good point. I looked at a pair where the resale fees were $150 PER TICKET. Absolutely ludicrous.

They double dip, it should be illegal.

You know the Oilers get a cut of the fee's as well.

I miss the times where you used to wait in line to get tickets, even 2005-2006 you could wait in line for release times and grab tickets.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
If anyone for some reason has a single, I would take that for game 3.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

Soo uhhh if anyone has one of the game 1 or game 3 single tickets at or near face value for sale, ill take them off your hands

Pav96

Nov 22, 2016
Looking for extra tickets for the may 3rd game. Can only afford 500$ for the pair. PM me if you wanna get rid of some.

NHLFAN82

Jul 15, 2014

I miss the times where you used to wait in line to get tickets, even 2005-2006 you could wait in line for release times and grab tickets.

The Oilers aren't as bad as the Jets. Jets don't allow the ticket holder to sell below or above face value (almost irrelevant as there are no games that go for above face value), the Jets set the price you can sell for each game. However, with all of their fees the tickets end up being way above face value for every game.

oogabooga

Apr 26, 2017
There is still single tix available in sportsnet club. I've seen 3 different ones over the past hour.

**edit: they are $452 + 15 Ticketmaster tax**

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013

I posted my round 1 tickets on ticket exchange, they actually triple dip if you bought them originally though ticketmaster.

1) When you buy the tickets originally
2) I posted my tickets for $900, this had $100 "seller fee" tacked on bringing the ticket price on ticket exchange to $1,000.
3) I went and tried to buy my own tickets out of curiosity and the final total was over $1,200.

Total fee over 33%, not a bad business model.

OilNation

Aug 26, 2014
Anyone else have issues with posting tickets to ticketmaster resale?

I have a buddy who might be trying to get rid of his tickets and tried to post them on ticketmaster but was displayed with this:

"Unfortunately, fan-to-fan resale is not authorized by the event provider for this row/section."

They are club seats not sure if that matters? Ticketmaster told him because they tickets haven't been released until tomorrow at 5pm might be the issue.

I told him to post them on the facebook group for now.

werkitout

Oct 7, 2015
Edmonton
Long shot... but anyone have any watch party tickets they can sell for tomorrow night?

Looking for up to 10 near Section 206, but will take anything in Pairs and up somewhat close to that section.

Forgot to mention I have three Sporsnet Club seats for the watch party I could trade if that helps.

oilfansixtynine

ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsᴉƃǝɹ
Jul 9, 2007
over there
Anyone else have issues with posting tickets to ticketmaster resale?

I have a buddy who might be trying to get rid of his tickets and tried to post them on ticketmaster but was displayed with this:

"Unfortunately, fan-to-fan resale is not authorized by the event provider for this row/section."

They are club seats not sure if that matters? Ticketmaster told him because they tickets haven't been released until tomorrow at 5pm might be the issue.

I told him to post them on the facebook group for now.

I believe they have to be listed from within the oilers account manager

OilNation

Aug 26, 2014
This might be a long shot as well...

Anyone want to swap their upper bowl (or higher up in the lower bowl) tickets for me and my buddies club seats?

They are club 101 row 11. Would be willing to exchange at FV plus the difference +/-

herestohoping

Nov 14, 2009
Long shot... but anyone have any watch party tickets they can sell for tomorrow night?

Looking for up to 10 near Section 206, but will take anything in Pairs and up somewhat close to that section.

Forgot to mention I have three Sporsnet Club seats for the watch party I could trade if that helps.

Do they still do the buffet for the watch partys? That would be amazing.

werkitout

Oct 7, 2015
Edmonton
Do they still do the buffet for the watch partys? That would be amazing.

Ish lol. The watch party tickets in the Sportsnet Club are $20 instead of $5 and they include hot dogs, popcorn & pop/coffee. It's also a great angle at the jumbotron.

So they are worth it if you can get them, but they are so hard to get for weekend watch parties. A bit easier to get for weekdays.

Rkhtsen

Jan 15, 2016
2017 Playoffs Round 2 Home Game 2: Edmonton Oilers v. Anaheim Ducks
Wed, May 3, 2017 08:00 PM

Sky Lounge Standing Room Ticket
Section SKY-A Row STR Seat 7,8

Tickets/Items Subtotal CA $716.00
Order Processing Fee CA $5.00
Total CA $721.00

Sky Lounge tickets includes food and nonalcoholic beverages. More info on lounge seats can be found here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2215769&page=2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad