Official Game Puck - Souvenir

chuchi

Sep 16, 2016
Hi guys

I'm from switzerland and i collect pucks. Everytime a friend (or relative) travels to the USA i ask them to bring me an official game puck of the local team (if there is an nhl team)

my cousin is in new york and she doesnt now where she can buy one, can you guys tell me where there is a fan shop in manhattan, brooklyn or queens?

thanks for your help :)

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Hi guys

I'm from switzerland and i collect pucks. Everytime a friend (or relative) travels to the USA i ask them to bring me an official game puck of the local team (if there is an nhl team)

my cousin is in new york and she doesnt now where she can buy one, can you guys tell me where there is a fan shop in manhattan, brooklyn or queens?

Pretty sure I seen them at the NHL shop in Manhattan earlier in the year. Online would be cheapest:

https://www.amazon.com/York-Rangers...29&sr=8-1&keywords=new+york+rangers+game+puck

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Hi guys

I assume MSG would sell them. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad