Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
9aLa.gif

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
The damage these guys have done is significant and isn't even over yet. Even if we somehow get a competent GM next, it's going to be extremely hard to recover.

yea Chuck went all in on his reset this offseason..

if hes given yet another one, there will literly be nothing left here but old glue factory horses

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Has to go. I don't want his replacement for av. In fact, sell the team, fire all the pro scouts, development staff, LHV coaches, trainers etc. Literally burn it to the ground and start again

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Caps GIFs have started...this is the beginning of the end for Cuckles.

I'm seriously starting to get angry enough to kill the apathy. Not crusade level yet, but it's starting. I can't stand blatant f***ing stupidity no matter where it is, and that's what we are living with. I'm going to say something right now that may shock you, so hold on to your butt: I am f***ing gobsmacked that these stupid motherf***ers think you can trot out Kevin f***ing Hayes as the face of a franchise and get people to go along with it. In Philadelphia. I can't get my head around it, still. It drives me f***ing crazy. It's too f***ing stupid to believe.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Chuck is a piece of crap. I sincerely hope he believes his fate to be intertwined with AV, so much so that he will keep AV here until Scott is forced to act. Though it’s scary what other damage might be done to development while AV and that fat f*** Mike is here, surely another couple weeks or so won’t make much difference, but it’ll make all the difference for tanking and angering Comcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad