Speculation: Official Fantasy Trade Offers/Armchair GM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Hello Panthers Fans,

Curious Habs fan coming in peace , first I'd like to say that I see great things for your team moving forward and can't wait for it to all come together for you guys. That being said , Habs are in need of skill up the middle and it's no secret. I was wondering with the emergence of Trocheck and the elite skill of Barkov , would you be willing to part ways with Borgstrom for the right price?

Habs currently have an excess of wingers and here is what would make sense from our perspective:

Pacioretty (extended to 7x7.25)
Petry (Top4 RHD)
One of Hudon/Byron

for

Borgstrom
Cap dump that makes this financially viable.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thank you and all the best in the upcoming season.

What would you want just for Petry?

edit. I think there was a great discussion on the trade proposal board started by ThePatientPanther about a trade involving Petry and the Panthers.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
What would you want just for Petry?

edit. I think there was a great discussion on the trade proposal board started by ThePatientPanther about a trade involving Petry and the Panthers.

I've been pondering a mega deal to chase Petry and Price the last couple days. Ya I said Price! If MON would retain a decent chunk on Price and take back some contracts to make the cap work, I'd throw some serious futures and prospects their way and be set for years.
Some chatter that Price should be shopped now and MON should be open to it and may retain to push up his value.

Imagine having Luongo backing up Price. Ya Lu may take it to heart that he's taking a back seat but if it gets him a ring, that plus his career up to this date would possibly help him get the HOF nod.
This also helps breed a rivalry between TBL and FLA for the next 6-7 years.

Been thinking my friend....I've been thinking:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad