GDT: Official Draft Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
This is a massive blunder. Shinkaruk was the pick. Hometown boy. Pick a nobody. Are you kidding me.

I hate Jay Feaster with every inch of my being.

KHstrike

Apr 23, 2012
Feaster just said this kid was in their top 10.... Wonder what they saw that no one else did?

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
This is embarrassing to our franchise. He can't trade, he goes way off the board with draft picks. This is getting ridiculous.
The only reason I'm not absolutely upset is because we had a good first pick and have one more pick to redeem

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
*Not here to start anything*
Have you guys heard much about this guy being on the flames radar at all or is it just a Feaster move?

Legitimately jealous of Monahan... It will be hard to learn to hate him.

Edit- Monahan/Shinkaruk would've been a home run draft for you guys... Guess he could still be there at you next pick but it seems like a stretch.

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
I don't mind Poirer himself but I don't see why we couldn't take him at 28? He definiatly would have been there. This makes me think feaster is going to trade pick 28

bozybo

Aug 28, 2012
**** you feaster "our top ten" that comment alone means you should be fired

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
What a bunch of ****ing idiots. They could have traded back and gotten a 2nd and still taken this guy.

"He was in our top 10"

**** you Feaster.

Bizarre. The Flames could have easily traded down if this was their guy. Another example of poor asset management.

Hope they Hartman or Zykov with their last pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad