GDT: Official Bears Thread #13 - Bears 9-6 ,, Need win + Packers help for playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone else annoyed by hearing nothing from the announcers but how terrible the Bears are and that they'd do nothing in the playoffs?

I'm not saying they go on a Giants like run, but I'm not really sold on a legit #1 team head and shoulders above the rest of the NFC.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Anyone else annoyed by hearing nothing from the announcers but how terrible the Bears are and that they'd do nothing in the playoffs?

I'm not saying they go on a Giants like run, but I'm not really sold on a legit #1 team head and shoulders above the rest of the NFC.

no, its true. defense is a far cry from the first half of season and the offense is a joke. 9ers, seahawks, packers and maybe even falcons would beat us easily

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

There are no super teams this year

Anyone can lose or win once playoffs start IMO

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Ffffffffuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk you stop wasting time outs were gonna need them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
no, its true. defense is a far cry from the first half of season and the offense is a joke. 9ers, seahawks, packers and maybe even falcons would beat us easily

Until Falcons actually win in playoffs I wont buy them

Also the 49ers have not been playing well since there game vs Bears

Seahawks are rolling right now and Lovie/Cutler cant beat Packers though

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

If you can force a couple turnovers in the playoffs, anything can happen.

Those teams would all be favorites, but I'm not convinced they'd destroy us like you apparently think. An upset is definitely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad