OT: Official Bears/NFL Thread XXVIII: Are you ready for some football? Circle one - Y N

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Packers looking pretty overmatched, Seahawks might just be that good though.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
I mean Seattle is superior in pretty much every facet of the game except QB (and I don't think the gap is that big) and a slight disadvantage at WR

They are insanely well rounded. I guess that kind of thing is possible when you have a QB like Russell Wilson at about 700K.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Bill Barnwell (Grantland) from twitter: "Aaron Rodgers has now already made more money this year than Russell Wilson will make all season."

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hawks just destroying Packers

36-16

Even more embarrassing is the Packers don't throw towards Sherman strategy which has pretty much shut down one entire side of field in passing game

Glad Bears QB isn't afraid to throw ball at any CB

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Hawks just destroying Packers

36-16

Even more embarrassing is the Packers don't throw towards Sherman strategy which has pretty much shut down one entire side of field in passing game

Glad Bears QB isn't afraid to throw ball at any CB

Yup works great, just look what he did to deangelo hall... Oh, wait.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
all I know is that seattle is very very good. I'm also hoping this means the packers aren't that good.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
No, the question does he ever move to the other side? Seems strange if you are lining up a true #1 opposite of him the entire game.

well the packers pretty much kept both their starting wr's off sherman's side of the field the entire game. That speaks volumes about how much teams have to gameplan around him. Shutting off half the field is at least as good as just shadowing a receiver and shutting him down, especially when maxwell, their #2 cb, has 5 ints and 11 pd's the last 8 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad