HF Habs: Official 2024 HFHabs Mock NHL Draft (COMPLETE)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I already have my little list for the 16th. I will be happy with the player who will be there at 16. I can't wait to announce my pick!

I really like the top 16, so I'm happy to be picking at 16.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Thats actually exactly how I expect the top 5 to go in real life lol. Maybe swap Lindstrom for Silayev.

Arizona Coyotes are proud to select from Michigan State Artyom Levshunov

No brainer, he’s the BPA at this point

@calder candidate
1712522501668.png

I demand proof that this man is actually 18 years old.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
1712507732643.png
#6 MTL

On the behalf of the Montreal Canadiens organization, I would like to thank the Golden Knight and their fan for an incredible hospitality.​

With the #6 pick in the 2024 NHL draft the Montreal Canadiens are proud and excited to select from of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL.​

Berkley Catton, C 5’11’’ 170lbs​

“A kid who can play anywhere up front and has high hockey IQ in all three zones. He was Spokane's best player last season in the dub, and Canada' best player in the Hlinka-Gretzky Tournament, continuing this season to almost single-handedly being the reason Spokane is in the playoff race. He is a clutch performer and elite playmaker with speed and lateral quickness, great hands and vision, and has shown exceptional improvement in his ability to finish. Very comfortable in the slot area, with quick puck touches while in traffic. Has a very hard shot and release. Has a terrific initial burst, great scoring touch and quick hands. He drives pucks hard to the net and creates chances with extra effort on follow ups. He is a dominant offensive force and elite playmaker, and appears to always be a step or two ahead of everyone else. He leaves very little doubt that his offensive skills will translate at the pro level. The vision and creativity of his passes screams the chance he may be a first line NHL centre, but his size tempers that idea but most will be comfortable projecting him as a second lien centre.”

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2024-nhl-draft/player-profiles/Berkly-Catton#:~:text=He's%20a%20play%20driver%20and,chance%20to%20be%20a%20No.​

2024 NHL DRAFT – DRAFTPRO SCOUTING FOCUS: BERKLY CATTON - DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY

Berkly Catton - 2024 NHL Draft Prospect Profile

Also he can fight, that is him against Ignila…​

Ottawa: @Natey you are on the Clock for pick #7.​

@Natey was PM

Attachments

• 1712507749683.png
    1712507749683.png
    651.4 KB · Views: 3

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
View attachment 847638#6 MTL

On the behalf of the Montreal Canadiens organization, I would like to thank the Golden Knight and their fan for an incredible hospitality.​

With the #6 pick in the 2024 NHL draft the Montreal Canadiens are proud and excited to select from of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL.​

Berkley Catton, C 5’11’’ 170lbs​

“A kid who can play anywhere up front and has high hockey IQ in all three zones. He was Spokane's best player last season in the dub, and Canada' best player in the Hlinka-Gretzky Tournament, continuing this season to almost single-handedly being the reason Spokane is in the playoff race. He is a clutch performer and elite playmaker with speed and lateral quickness, great hands and vision, and has shown exceptional improvement in his ability to finish. Very comfortable in the slot area, with quick puck touches while in traffic. Has a very hard shot and release. Has a terrific initial burst, great scoring touch and quick hands. He drives pucks hard to the net and creates chances with extra effort on follow ups. He is a dominant offensive force and elite playmaker, and appears to always be a step or two ahead of everyone else. He leaves very little doubt that his offensive skills will translate at the pro level. The vision and creativity of his passes screams the chance he may be a first line NHL centre, but his size tempers that idea but most will be comfortable projecting him as a second lien centre.”

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2024-nhl-draft/player-profiles/Berkly-Catton#:~:text=He's%20a%20play%20driver%20and,chance%20to%20be%20a%20No.​

2024 NHL DRAFT – DRAFTPRO SCOUTING FOCUS: BERKLY CATTON - DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY

Berkly Catton - 2024 NHL Draft Prospect Profile

Also he can fight, that is him against Ignila…​

Ottawa: @Natey you are on the Clock for pick #7.​

@Natey was PM

ANOTHER SMURF HERE WE GO

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I believe that the account of @Goldenhands have been officially hacked. :sarcasm::sarcasm:
Given you didnt like Reinbacher, Im not expecting you to like Silayev either, both are defending beasts, they are elite plays killers with great skating mobility, long reach and underrated offensive tools.. Silayev is a 6'7 monster who hasnt filled out yet, the upside is incredible.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Given you didnt like Reinbacher, Im not expecting you to like Silayev either, both are defending beasts, they are elite plays killers with great skating mobility, long reach and underrated offensive tools.. Silayev is a 6'7 monster who hasnt filled out yet, the upside is incredible.
Nowhere near Reinbacher who played like an animal most of the time. Silayev doesn't have the shot nor the playmaking that Reinbacher does, and lets be frank, the skating either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad