GDT: Official 2013 Draft Day thread II: Oilers take Nurse @7

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJC

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Luongo's going to talk to his agent to look things over...

Wow. How funny would it be if Luongo wanted out?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I take what Dreger says now solely for entertainment. He's been shooting the **** all day yesterday and today

Not necessarily. Even a number of GMs have been up there telling Duthie about how much talking has been going on... it's just that nobody is doing anything with it.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
10 more picks to go until the Oilers pick again (if they use it). Who does everyone want at that point (that will realistically still be there) if the keep the pick?

Fucale would be ideal though I expect he's gone by then. De La Rose and Hartman would be great too and seem to fit with the MacT philosophy.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
How do you not take Fucale at #37. We need Goalie depth he would bring that.
I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, but it wouldn't be a slam dunk. I'd have to see who else is there first.

You're saying Fucale is the next guy on their list. Who knows?

B A T M A N*

Jun 29, 2013
Vancouver
Some funnies on Twitter:

Ryan Batty ‏@ryan_batty 2m
Feaster says they had Poirier in their top ten. In related news the #Flames scouted just ten players this year.

Theo Fleury ‏@TheoFleury14 4m
A goal scorer who had 4 goals last year c'mon guys!!!!!!!

Anthrax Jones ‏@AnthraxJones 9m
They kept saying "the Flames don't have a 4th round pick, the Flames don't have a 4th round pick". Guess what? Now they do...

HAHAHA ahahhaa :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::handclap:

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I'm not saying I wouldn't take him, but it wouldn't be a slam dunk. I'd have to see who else is there first.

You're saying Fucale is the next guy on their list. Who knows?

MacT has talked about wanting to add to their goaltender depth, but I wonder if he'd use a high 2nd rounder on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad