OT: Off-Topic Thread - Airing of Grievances

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
New must watch hilarious Christmas movie....."Why Him". James Franco and Bryan Cranston...hilarious

Also, been out for 6 hours this am running errands,,,WHYYYYYY are people wearing their PJ pants out? Saw half a dozen people and that makes me gag. Wear jeans, pants, sweats, shorts, idgaf but stop w the sleep pants

I take it you went to a Walmart? :laugh:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
New must watch hilarious Christmas movie....."Why Him". James Franco and Bryan Cranston...hilarious

Also, been out for 6 hours this am running errands,,,WHYYYYYY are people wearing their PJ pants out? Saw half a dozen people and that makes me gag. Wear jeans, pants, sweats, shorts, idgaf but stop w the sleep pants

...and SLIPPERS! :nono:

Reactions: BMC

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

Standard everyday wear anywhere here near the Cave.....gross. And the wearer is never an attractive physical specimen also.

Merry Christmas and HoHoHo...

Reactions: BMC

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
having the in laws over tomorrow. cant wait to tell them im not watching a second of football. then i can hear them bitch about it.

think ill autoplay dafoomies bruins games on youtube

Reactions: Ladyfan and Fenway

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

it was funny, I hit Netflix last night, watched Christmas Office party, good lord it was painful

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
From this morning. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

25734027_10100798103027489_3256645135834802382_o.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Since we can not longer go to see Tom Petty :( my daughter got us tickets to see Jackson Browne in May in Boston. Looks like very good seats.

She and I miss Tom Petty. :(

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday with their loved ones.

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
Guess who got tickets to the March 3rd Habs game? This guy! Hope Santa was good to all of my friends here as well.

Season Ticket Holders - If you find yourself in the Garden on March 1st vs the Pens - make sure you stay in your seats for the "3-minutes of Fame" game... There will be a Junior HF'er skating for your viewing pleasure!

<---- The dude in my Avatar got his tix to the game - he and his teammates will be taking the ice!

Reactions: sooshii and Ladyfan

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Season Ticket Holders - If you find yourself in the Garden on March 1st vs the Pens - make sure you stay in your seats for the "3-minutes of Fame" game... There will be a Junior HF'er skating for your viewing pleasure!

<---- The dude in my Avatar got his tix to the game - he and his teammates will be taking the ice!
That's wicked cool! It always looks like those little kids have so much fun. Enjoy!

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Pennsylvania town gets the worst White Christmas ever

The city of Erie, Pennsylvania was walloped with more than 4 feet of snow during a storm that battered the lakeside area over the Christmas holiday.

Snow began falling on the town — which sits on the shoreline of Lake Erie — at around 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve and did not relent until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, according to AccuWeather.

The record-breaking downfall totaled 60 inches.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/26/pennsylvania-town-gets-the-worst-white-christmas-ever/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
5 feet is 60"

There's White Christmas. And then there's Whiteout Christmas.

Erie, Pennsylvania, experienced the latter on Monday, when a total of 34 inches of snow fell on Christmas Day, blanketing the city and shattering the city's previous records for snowfall in a single day.

The snowfall total was more than four times the city's previous all-time Christmas record of 8.1 inches, and it also broke the record for most snowfall in one day in the city's history, which was 20 inches on November 22, 1956.

The snow didn't stop overnight, either.

Erie picked up another 24.5 inches of snow on Tuesday, bringing the two-day tally to 58.5 inches. That is the highest two-day snowfall total in the entire state of Pennsylvania, according to the National Weather Service.

However, the storm, which actually began on Sunday, has dropped a grand total of 62.9 inches of snow on Erie, according to National Weather Service Cleveland.

Even for a place that gets a ton of snow, this was a record-breaking two days for Erie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad