OT: Off The Post Islanders Season Preview

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
My cohost and I will be previewing the Islanders upcoming season and will have Andrew Gross of Newsday as a special guest on Friday. Show runs from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Feel free to call in with your thoughts, questions and comments. We hope to hear from some of you.

Tune in on our website, www.sportsonthego1.com, watch us live on facebook, periscope or you can listen in on tuneinradio as well and the number to call is 631-676-2968.

Reactions: SI90

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
My cohost and I will be previewing the Islanders upcoming season and will have Andrew Gross of Newsday as a special guest on Friday. Show runs from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Feel free to call in with your thoughts, questions and comments. We hope to hear from some of you.

Tune in on our website, www.sportsonthego1.com, watch us live on facebook, periscope or you can listen in on tuneinradio as well and the number to call is 631-676-2968.

For those interested, Andrew Gross is being moved up from 6 to 5:40 on my show tonight. Will definitely be talking about the Panarin talk. Hope you guys call in and watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad