Rumor: OEL Trade

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Gonna cost them a lot to dump that albatross contract
I’ll bet it won’t, they’ll get a first for sure and likely more.

A team like Boston is hurting badly for defense. It’s basically McAvoy at this point since Carlo is always hurt and everyone else on their backend is pretty meh.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Anyways, this is my Oilers offer:

James Neal (2 years left @ 5.75 M) + Kyle Turris (1 year left @ 1. 65 M) = 7.4 M
+
Caleb Jones + 2021 1st Round Draft Pick + Cooper Marody

for OEL

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I’ll bet it won’t, they’ll get a first for sure and likely more.

A team like Boston is hurting badly for defense. It’s basically McAvoy at this point since Carlo is always hurt and everyone else on their backend is pretty meh.

Man, just imagining Boston with OEL, Eichel, and Hall somehow magically fitting into their roster suddenly they've found a way to turn back the clock a few years yet again.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
They will probably get a future first and have to take back a cap dump. Unless they are willing to add pieces to get more value

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Anyways, this is my Oilers offer:

James Neal (2 years left @ 5.75 M) + Kyle Turris (1 year left @ 1. 65 M) = 7.4 M
+
Caleb Jones + 2021 1st Round Draft Pick + Cooper Marody

for OEL

Some fantastic quantity in that trade. The vakue works, the return though lacks what's going to fit their needs though.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Jim Benning bout to acquire a horrible contract when they’re already having trouble paying the young guys lol

For the unteenth time we have no problems paying the young guys. the only way we will run into cap problems is if they want max term deals which isnt whats going to happen. Petey deal is looking like 3/4 years Hughes looking like 4/5

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Offer is lower due to oel having a bad season. My gosh they should have just accepted the offer of Virtanen Sutter 1st, 2nd call it a day. Benning had no cap room and it’s lookin really lonely with the yote not having a 1st.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad