Observations Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
I've enjoyed it over the years guys, made some great friends from these boards. time for me to step away from it as a 'regular' for at least awhile. i'm tired of some of it honestly. i'll try to check in from time to time. best of luck to you guys.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I've enjoyed it over the years guys, made some great friends from these boards. time for me to step away from it as a 'regular' for at least awhile. i'm tired of some of it honestly. i'll try to check in from time to time. best of luck to you guys.
I don't like this.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If we can't succeed without Wilson in the playoffs we are not a good enough team and something needs to be done.

Fair enough, but that has been the case in the last 2 runs. We need guys like Wilson who show up in the playoffs when we have guys like Ribeiro who hasn't been at his best in the postseason. Every Stanley Cup- winning team needs a Wilson.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land

Nooooooooo. Gonna miss your insights.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

Hope everything else is OK with you and yours Steve. Have a Merry Christmas and come back rested and ready for the stretch drive

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.

Not something I wanted to read this morning. Your analysis is what keeps me engaged and focuses my attention to parts of the game I would overlook otherwise. On the lighter side I like to kid you and others around a bit to keep things light. These boards are my only link to our hockey community, and your input is invaluable to me and I suspect to many others.

If it has lost its' pleasure for you then by all means find pleasure elsewhere. Life is too damn short and getting shorter with every sunrise. Without pleasure for you these boards lose an important function. If it has become a burden or aggravation then by all means get away. You owe this board and our community absolutely nothing. You have offered the most reasoned analysis game after game for years, so if it's time to end .... Thank you.

If my posts contributed to making you tired of it because I'm not as analytical as you and others then I apologize. Just send me a PM and I'm gone.

Best of luck in your life, I'm glad I got to shake your hand once. Hopefully it won't be the only time.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I think this is a good time to start a new thread.

wadaeaan, Steve. See ya around for a Cup run sooner rather than later I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad