Celebrity Death: O.J Simpson-76

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I just can't fathom people saying they choose to remember OJ for his football and acting career. Do you guys remember Hitler for his artist days instead of the true POS he was too?
Pretty sure people are saying it as a joke.

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Looking at these from a pure legal standpoint, I truly believe that, just based purely the evidence presented in court, it would be hard to convict him of murder beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense team just clearly beat the prosecution so badly in the court room...it was comical almost. It was like the NBA Dream Team vs. Slovenia in the 1992 Olympics or something.

I mean just the fact that the lead detectives (who collected almost all of the evidence) lied multiple times under oath almost gets you the reasonable doubt alone. When F. Lee Bailey basically destroyed Mark Fuhrman on his cross-examination proving Fuhrman both a liar and racist, I felt strongly from there that OJ would be acquitted. If they don't show that exchange to every law school student in the country--I mean it was textbook legal brilliance at its finest.

My Best-Carey

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Looking at these from a pure legal standpoint, I truly believe that, just based purely the evidence presented in court, it would be hard to convict him of murder beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense team just clearly beat the prosecution so badly in the court room...it was comical almost. It was like the NBA Dream Team vs. Slovenia in the 1992 Olympics or something.

I mean just the fact that the lead detectives (who collected almost all of the evidence) lied multiple times under oath almost gets you the reasonable doubt alone. When F. Lee Bailey basically destroyed Mark Fuhrman on his cross-examination proving Fuhrman both a liar and racist, I felt strongly from there that OJ would be acquitted. If they don't show that exchange to every law school student in the country--I mean it was textbook legal brilliance at its finest.

My Best-Carey
Ok Carey, you are smarter than this.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
out of curiosity i saw that in 2016 hitler had paintings that went to auction and sold for $450,000. that's a lot of money.

now if you are interested in this this type of thing - you know artwork created by notorious psychopathic scumbags - you may well be interested in the works by the infamous tommy pitera, aka as tommy karate. law enforcement alleges that this karate guy is responsible for 60 murders. so that's 58 less than what OJ was allegedly accused of committing so i dunno that maybe makes OJ 58 times better?

the karate artwork won't fetch for 450K but might be at least an interesting investment. think of the stories you can tell when you hold a house party. if interested here goes:

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
law enforcement alleges that this karate guy is responsible for 60 murders. so that's 58 less than what OJ was allegedly accused of committing so i dunno that maybe makes OJ 58 times better?
OJ was accused of killing 118 people?

Anyway, goodnight Jors Trooley.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I just can't fathom people saying they choose to remember OJ for his football and acting career. Do you guys remember Hitler for his artist days instead of the true POS he was too?
None of us were alive when Hitler was or know him for anything positive. Some of us are old enough to remember O.J. when he was a football star and/or actor. If you're not, then it may be hard to fathom that he was once popular and likable. That evaporated in 1994, but he still had a memorable career. When I hear his name, I'll always think about what he got away with, but I'd rather remember him as he was prior to that, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chili and DaaaaB's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad