Celebrity Death: O.J Simpson-76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Dang man, I was just typing this up and was going to link the tweet lol, you guys beat me to it.

Wasn't sure if I should post here or the football forum.

All the allegations and court stuff aside OJ was always good for a laugh and entertainment. I remember him raging out when he drafted Andrew Luck to his fantasy team like 2 hours before Luck retired lol.

When I started dating my wife she thought i was trolling her when I said that OJ was one of the best runningbacks of all-time. She thought he was just famous for the trial.

Sep 19, 2008
before my time but before 1995 the guy was as marketable as anyone. appeared in naked gun and countless hertz ads

1712846563032.png

There was an espn documentary on him and his legacy with black people,

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Reporter: "Johnny, is it true you beat your wife?"
Johnny Cochrane: "Yes that's true, but at least I didn't kill her like some people I know."

Yeah, no sympathy here. I saw the uncensored crime scene photos.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
In sad news this week, OJ Simpson, one of the greatest running backs in the history of football, died of cancer at the age of 76. In a statement, the Simpson family expressed gratitude that their father was able to go peacefully at the end, unlike his ex-wife and a waiter who he violently murdered.
norm.PNG

Stole this from another site of ill repute. Made me laugh.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Curious to see if his book "IF I killed them, this is how I would have done it" gets reissued

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
We can choose to remember him for his accomplishments in football and transition to media personality or for his crimes and behavior later in life. I, personally, prefer to remember him as Nordberg.

5cvnnn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kingsholygrail
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad