Pre-Game Talk: NYR vs COL 7:00 PM ET 2/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Make this win #400 so Hank can become the fastest goalie to reach 400 wins, even though that is kind of meaningless since Brodeur did it during the ties era and Hank has only played in the shootout era.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Not a huge biggie but I disagree here with AV and probably would be giving Raanta this game. With no back to backers coming up until the 25th/26th vs Debbies and BJ's this looks like a perfect spot to give Anti some love.

Combine that with us having BJ's, Islanders, Caps, Habs and Leafs on deck for us(no easy games at all) after the 'Lanche game before those back to backers, I think I'd like to give Raanta the "easy" game vs Colorado and have Hank who is playing solid, to get all of those tougher games.

Like I said, not a huge biggie and I have confidence in Anti at all times but just was thinking tomorrow would have been a good night to give Hank some rest...that's all.

That said so long as AV keeps the "line with no name" together, all is good in dodge....:nod:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Gotta think AV changed his mind on the whole "Raanta gets a game this week" thing because Hank has been playing so well.

And because he's one way away from 400. If he's in a groove and there is no pressure with the schedule, then I think playing Hank is fine.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Gotta think AV changed his mind on the whole "Raanta gets a game this week" thing because Hank has been playing so well.

And because he's one way away from 400. If he's in a groove and there is no pressure with the schedule, then I think playing Hank is fine.

Yeah probably something like that is what occurred. And like I said no big deal. Just thought Colorado was the perfect spot to give Anti a game.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
please don't play down to colorado. even tho they're at the bottom of the barrel the have some guys that can do damage if your not on your game.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Daddy needs points for his fantasy team. Nash and Buch needs to get going again.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
please don't play down to colorado. even tho they're at the bottom of the barrel the have some guys that can do damage if your not on your game.

A chance to fatten up the stats. Don't take it for granted as they WILL beat you if you allow them too. Just ask montreal and others.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Make this win #400 so Hank can become the fastest goalie to reach 400 wins, even though that is kind of meaningless since Brodeur did it during the ties era and Hank has only played in the shootout era.

Not going to hold it against hank or use an asterisk to denote the accomplishment.

Hank should not be knocked because of the Era he played in. He had and has no control over that.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Not going to hold it against hank or use an asterisk to denote the accomplishment.

Hank should not be knocked because of the Era he played in. He had and has no control over that.

Oh I know. It would be a fantastic accomplishment and no one can take it away from him.

I'm just bracing myself for the storm of Devils fans to come out of the woodwork and denounce it when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad