GDT: NYR vs CBJ at NWA || Game 57 || 6pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I actually think KJ and Nylander could work together I just don’t think Sillinger is the right guy in the middle.

Chinakhov-Sillinger-Marchenko
KJ-Voronkov-Nylander

Would be my preference imo

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
FWIW, Jody is between the benches this afternoon in Jersey for the Devils Bolts game…..

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
After what Rempe did to Deslauriers im not sure Olivier should rush in there :laugh:. Thats more of a Gudbranson thing if Rempe does continue to run around to make himself noticed. Or a good spot for Voronkov to start playing the game he was expected to play.

Also if the sickness going around there is what we have here its not good. My kids were throwing up every night for a week straight. I got off easier but was not in good shape for a couple days

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
After what Rempe did to Deslauriers im not sure Olivier should rush in there :laugh:. Thats more of a Gudbranson thing if Rempe does continue to run around to make himself noticed. Or a good spot for Voronkov to start playing the game he was expected to play.

Also if the sickness going around there is what we have here its not good. My kids were throwing up every night for a week straight. I got off easier but was not in good shape for a couple days
Yeah if someone is going to take a bite out of that apple it has to be Gudbranson. I don’t see it happening tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00