Confirmed Trade: [NYR/COL] Gustav Rydahl for Anton Blidh

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I liked his pre season games, but never got a shot with the team. Don't know how he performed in Hartford.
That’s pretty much the story of Blidh’s career too

Really liked him in Boston. Solid shit stirrer on the 4th line and I think he should be an NHL regular somewhere

I remember he first came up and absolutely blasted Josi, got a suspension for that. Probably deserved but he’s definitely not afraid of playing on the line

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz28

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
That’s pretty much the story of Blidh’s career too

Really liked him in Boston. Solid shit stirrer on the 4th line and I think he should be an NHL regular somewhere

I remember he first came up and absolutely blasted Josi, got a suspension for that. Probably deserved but he’s definitely not afraid of playing on the line

Sounds like a call up option for NYR. After 12 it’s thin

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Sounds like a call up option for NYR. After 12 it’s thin
Definitely a viable 13th forward. He has no offensive ability at all but honestly who cares when talking about a 13th forward- he hits and he’ll be fine defensively

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Definitely a viable 13th forward. He has no offensive ability at all but honestly who cares when talking about a 13th forward- he hits and he’ll be fine defensively
He has offensive ability, just maybe not at an NHL level where players actually play defense as shown in the video. But he's got a good step, a good motor, hustles, is strong, and plays well against tight checking games. I can see 4th line potential if given the chance.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He has offensive ability, just maybe not at an NHL level where players actually play defense as shown in the video. But he's got a good step, a good motor, hustles, is strong, and plays well against tight checking games. I can see 4th line potential if given the chance.

Was talking about Blidh, I know nothing about the other guy lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad