McKenzie: Nyquist has waived NTC for San Jose, SJ/DET finalizing trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsfan17

Jan 20, 2008
Commie is usually right on these things. Called the Neal Flames signing the day before it happened. They are friends, maybe Gus is a friend too?

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I'm enjoying the arms race so far. I hope Columbus sets the pace for other teams going for it.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
SJS lacks a first + legit prospects (other than Merkley who isnt that good). So what are they offering? Im gonna guess 2x2nds+B/C prospect

Reactions: AmadiosAmigos

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It's not going to cost San Jose a lot.

How many rentals have a full no trade clause?

If Detroit gets a 2nd+, they should consider it a good return given the situation. Wouldn't surprise me if it's less or if there are some conditional elements based on Nyquist re-signing but the initial picks are low. Maybe a 2020 3rd that becomes a 2nd if he re-signs and a B or C prospect.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I know I can google this, but who's Dylan Gambrell?

22 year old Center, went undrafted in 2015, was >PPG as a freshman in NCAA and got picked in the 2nd in 2016, scored >PPG in next 2 NCAA seasons and is just below PPG in his first year in the AHL. He’s gotten a few call ups to the NHL and looked real good in his most recent one.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
It's not going to cost San Jose a lot.

How many rentals have a full no trade clause?

If Detroit gets a 2nd+, they should consider it a good return given the situation. Wouldn't surprise me if it's less or if there are some conditional elements based on Nyquist re-signing but the initial picks are low. Maybe a 2020 3rd that becomes a 2nd if he re-signs and a B or C prospect.

Any moves the Sharks make tomorrow are almost certainly strictly rental situations since San Jose has star UFAS (Pavelski, Karlsson) as well as several RFA’s (Meier, Labanc, Donkoi, etc.) to resign.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
SJS lacks a first + legit prospects (other than Merkley who isnt that good). So what are they offering? Im gonna guess 2x2nds+B/C prospect

Their first this year is tied to a condition with Ottawa in the Karlsson trade. If they make the playoffs (foregone conclusion at this point) they keep their 2019 first and give Ottawa their 2020 first. Still though, I don't think they can trade this year's first because of the condition attached to the Karlsson trade.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Their first this year is tied to a condition with Ottawa in the Karlsson trade. If they make the playoffs (foregone conclusion at this point) they keep their 2019 first and give Ottawa their 2020 first. Still though, I don't think they can trade this year's first because of the condition attached to the Karlsson trade.
They cant. It belongs to OTT till conditions are expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad