Pre-Game Talk: Nucks @ Blackhawks (2/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Looks like this thread is starting the way the last game should have. Last time we faced, lets be honest it was boring, no brawls, nothing :(

Nothingman*

Looks like this thread is starting the way the last game should have. Last time we faced, lets be honest it was boring, no brawls, nothing :(

It was pretty disappointing for both sets of fans. But it showed in the shortened season there was more importance on gaining points than gooney.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I actually gained a ton of respect for Lou over the past year. Still wouldn't want him on this team but he seems like a stand up guy.

Same here... I don't do the whole Twitter thing, but saw a handful of his tweets posted around here... freaking hilarious.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Luongo's effort in the shootout yesterday inspired me to make my very first .gif :nod:

n36u.gif

His twitter erased all hatred I could have for him

Pretty much this. Strombone was probably the best thing that came of the lockout.

https://twitter.com/strombone1/status/303543220665733120

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Hope the boys dont intend to play v2 of mens no contact hockey. Dont want the Hawks sitting in the box but 6 hits in game 1. Com'on now.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
Canuck gang as usual billing one of our games as a springboard to a Stanley Cup berth. I know our streak has alot to do with it, it's just comical how they build these games to epic proportions. First game it was all about retribution on Keith now it's the streak.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Feel like this is a loss. Canucks move the puck side to side really well and thats something Emery struggles with. Probably have to score 4 or 5 to win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad