Confirmed Trade: [NSH/OTT/COL] Duchene to OTT, Turris to NSH, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Bowers Girard Hammond Kamenev to COL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I guess it gives us a bit more certainty at center going forward but I'm not jumping for joy over this. I like Turris over Duchene, he's scored some big goals and set up some big ones for us - especially in the playoffs.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Anxiously waiting to see what the pieces are going to be heading back to the Avs. Very sad to see Duchene leave. Still my favorite player and it sucks to see what his legacy became in Colorado.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A three way is fun. Be interested to see how it stacks up to some of those proposals we see here and some believe never would happen

This three way trade is kind of boring. We know Duchene is going to Ottawa, Turris to Nashville. The mystery is what Colorado gets back. Guessing lots of picks and prospects from both teams.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
I need the details of this trade!

I’m going to guess:

Fabbro, Colin White, 2nd from Ottawa for Duchene to OTT, Turris to NSH.

That's what I'm thinking as well. NSH has the D depth to supplement a loss like that. Could be a 1st instead of White

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I don't care what the return is, Sakic is still a terrible GM.

Would a great return make him a less terrible GM?? Absolutely. Is it enough to take him outside of 'terrible GM' territory?? f*** no.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I'm going to be pi$$ed if the Preds give up Fabbro or Girard for a rental Turris.

I'm not. Girard looks great, but Turris is a perfect no.2 and let's Bonino slide into no.3 when he comes back. Poile nixed a deal yesterday apparently because he didn't like that Turris was a UFA to be, maybe he talked to him about re-signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad