Confirmed Trade: [NSH/NYR] Austin Rueschhoff for future considerations

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Haha, the Preds need bodies in Milwaukee atm, but hilarious they are adding all these size guys. Ratcliffe and Ruesschof, but guys like Kondelik, McCarron, Nurmi are already a bunch of 6'5-6'6 guys down there. :oops:
Poile getting height for the Admirals for their charity basketball game against the Bucks later this spring.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
without. He's 7'13" with skates
1677626420395.gif

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
NOT A FAN of this move
again, stupid desperation by nyr to create cap room for a rental
Bern this ain't worth CAPs, or stupid

Reusch has shown very little, is 25 already, not particularly skilled, was always a long, long shot
and
I am not sure (I think not) this will impact NYR Cap at all
(ADDED I checked CF to confirm yes he has a 2-way contract)

Last edited:

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
NOT A FAN of this move
again, stupid desperation by nyr to create cap room for a rental

Uh. He's on a two-way deal, ROFL.

Nashville loooooves these forwards freak athletes lottery tickets. Kondelik already in their system. Just traded for Ratcliffe and Ruscheoff.

Ruscheoff isn't an athletic freak. He's not a bad skater or a bad athlete, but he's far from an athletic freak.

That’s such a steal! I can’t believe the other guys gave up so much!
Sorry, who is this again?

Big guy we signed as a UDFA. Was thought to have some 4th line upside at one point in time.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Well Milwaukee definitely won't be pushed around with our guys haha.
After moving Nino and Jeannot and having Forsberg, Parsinnen and Johansen out we're pretty desperate for warm bodies.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
After the Zaitsev trade I thought this was going to be a breakout year for Future Considerations, but he just can't seem to stick with one club.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Bern this ain't worth CAPs, or stupid

Reusch has shown very little, is 25 already, not particularly skilled, was always a long, long shot
and
I am not sure (I think not) this will impact NYR Cap at all
(ADDED I checked CF to confirm yes he has a 2-way contract)

This doesn't create any cap room and has absolutely nothing to do with rentals.

Uh. He's on a two-way deal, ROFL.

Ruscheoff isn't an athletic freak. He's not a bad skater or a bad athlete, but he's far from an athletic freak.

Big guy we signed as a UDFA. Was thought to have some 4th line upside at one point in time.

I'd like to give you the benefit of doubt that this is sarcasm, but not sure.

I stand corrected as to this being directly a cap move.
I am still angry about Kravtsov and he was dumped for multiple reasons also including cap.

Yes, he was a long shot and we still have Rempe but I prefer big players if they are not pylons

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I love that it's like a footnote to the recall/assignment update. Like, "oh yeah, and by the way, we traded a guy. almost forgot. anyway..."

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
When are GM’s going to give up on Considerations? Dude can’t stick around anywhere.

Typical "what have you done for me lately" hfboards. No patience. Sometimes these types of assets take time to develop. Back in the past, Future Considerations was the next big thing. I think they've still got potential.

Reactions: me2 and Nakawick

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Typical "what have you done for me lately" hfboards. No patience. Sometimes these types of assets take time to develop. Back in the past, Future Considerations was the next big thing. I think they've still got potential.

There is always GM somewhere willing always take a chance on him.

Reactions: biturbo19

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
I anticipate Milwaukee sends an AHL-contract player to Hartford in return

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad