GDT: NSH@ FLA Feb 4th V1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Gravelly voice: ...I want ..uh...you right here Horny...uh...chirping the tendie so hard ....he has to fly his mother out for a hug....screen the shit out of him...

And....Duke...uh....I want you clapping that puck off the post and in....uh...the ringing so loud....uh...he can't hear out his one ear for a couple days...

Reactions: Ratsreign and MPGA

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Bobrovsky starting solely because of the digits on his contract and his reputation. Bullshit.
That's like me saying Judge is only starting because the posts saved his bacon.
5 posts in his last two starts, not to mention the Detroit wide-open net miss.

He was dangerously close to adding 6 goals against to his record from his last two games

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
That's like me saying Judge is only starting because the posts saved his bacon.
5 posts in his last two starts, not to mention the Detroit wide-open net miss.

He was dangerously close to adding 6 goals against to his record from his last two games

The posts just mean Driedger played his angles perfectly

Reactions: harv33173

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I understand the Bob start but I expect that he is on a short leash at this point.

If Bob has a bad game and gives up 1 or 2 questionable ones, I think Driedger goes Friday AND Sunday.

Reactions: harv33173

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I don’t get the controversy: we are splitting starts 50-50 especially on back to backs. It makes sense.

Neither Bob nor CD have shown they’re guys that should get all the starts during a short seasons and their play was comparable against Detroit (as some have said CD have a tendency of giving up late goals)

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I don't know about that. The one post, well crossbar, Judge had his glove down low to make the save and it hit the crossbar. Not sure that's playing your angles perfectly. :huh:
If we give Bob leeway, I think we should do the same to Driedger.

Can't exactly count goals that he hypothetically would've given up.

Both goalies deserve a fair shake and the numbers are so drastically different for one over the other that it's hard not to favor one of them.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If we give Bob leeway, I think we should do the same to Driedger.

Can't exactly count goals that he hypothetically would've given up.

Both goalies deserve a fair shake and the numbers are so drastically different for one over the other that it's hard not to favor one of them.
Sure, but it should work the same for both goalies. There is a lot of Bob heat on here, and usually it's unjustified.

The guy is coming off his best game of the season and people are complaining that he sucks because makes 10 sheets? :huh:

Reactions: ProjectPanthers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad