NOV 11 FILE UPDATE: including Draft Picks

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Another major file update concluded:

1) DRAFT PICKS - Please double check them:

The old files are here:

http://hfnhl.com/2009/HFNHLFutures.html

These don't reflect the latest trades, but those are reflected in the new files.

2) ALL TRADES
3) ALL Free Agent Signings
4) ALL retirements & Euro Moves
5) Player Ratings updated (for players previously missed)
6) Player ratings CHALLENGES updated (for those I have confirmed)
7) Positions Changes & Files uploaded from the Yahoo Groups

TO DO:

Goalie Ratings Challenges
Stadium Seating Updates
Return Tallackson & Howard to the Flyer. Tired. If you look through the transactions file, I like the way it notes the time of every move. Though I don't like that it took almost 3 hours to make updates tonight. Almost there!

Please double check and post changes here.

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Hi
Barry Tallackson and Jimmy Howard(R) are in Senators team?? I sign them from my prospect list.
Thanks

Alvaro Flyers gm

Last edited:

Default101

At quick glance Phoenix is missing Steve Mason, and shouldn't have Curtis Joseph on the roster. Other than that i don't see any issues, been extremely busy lately once i get a second to myself I'll check it all out top to bottom. Thanks.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
At quick glance Phoenix is missing Steve Mason, and shouldn't have Curtis Joseph on the roster. Other than that i don't see any issues, been extremely busy lately once i get a second to myself I'll check it all out top to bottom. Thanks.

Phoenix should have my 3rd in 2011 as part of the Rene Bourque deal. This was future considerations if Zubov returned to Russia...which he has.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Great job. I do notice though that Dennis Wideman is missing from the LAK. He's an RFA that I've been trying to re-sign.

Mike
HFNHL LA Kings

Default101

OK Updates for Phoenix

- Steve Mason signed a 3 year x 850K contract

- Curtis Joseph was not signed by Phoenix

- Glen Murray have been approved to be removed.

- Anders Eriksson who was signed to a 2yr x 500K contract is currently on the leafs, should be coyotes.

- 3-FLA 11 as future considerations from Florida (which Brock already mentioned)

Other than these Phoenix is ready to go.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Alex Goligoski seems to have disappeared from my prospects list?

edit: Nevermind. He's there as "Alex Goglioski" ;)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Sabres are missing a few.....

Tellqvist + Erik Cole

And I'm not sure if Gauthier is available...if so, can i add him too please? Thanks

Gauthier is currently an unsigned FA in the NHL. He hasn't retired, don't see why you couldn't sign him off your prospects list. Check with Hasnain to see if he had any contract term left.

Given We signed him not realising he was unavailable (giving him a higher preference than our own Danny Sabourin who we would have re-signed based on contracts etc.) and I now need to go out and get another back up goalie, I am going to argue i should at least get to keep him on my prospect list

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
As he signed in Europe before free agency, I think he should remain on the Leaf's prospects list as a Euro. Currently he is on Buffalo's prospect list.

Thanks,
Abbas

If his contract was up after last season, and he was on your roster last season, he should not be on your prospect list. He played out his contract and reached free agency.

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005
If his contract was up after last season, and he was on your roster last season, he should not be on your prospect list. He played out his contract and reached free agency.

I would have to check my records, but I believe I made an offer to resign him before free agency and it was rejected because he had already signed to Europe. Therefore, I think he should either be on the Leafs prospects list or not be on anyone's.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Players who jumped to Europe prior to free agency should be left as free agent and the contract should be voided. Josh, I don't think you should get Tellquist because he was in Europe when you offered a contract and if you did your due diligence than you would have realized it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad