GDT: Not The Biggest Game Of The Year (Bruins vs Canes)

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Hey, just asking for a friend here, but does anybody know if kidnapping a player from another team is a violation of the CBA? Like if Bergeron and Khudobin just happened to pass out on their way back to the Boston dressing room and wake up on the team plane back to Carolina and they were shown a contract they signed with us...that can't be a violation right? Just asking for my good friends Don Prancis and Will Meters.

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Darling in the net means we lose this one like 1:7

are-you-a-wizard_o_2288631.jpg

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Hey, just asking for a friend here, but does anybody know if kidnapping a player from another team is a violation of the CBA? Like if Bergeron and Khudobin just happened to pass out on their way back to the Boston dressing room and wake up on the team plane back to Carolina and they were shown a contract they signed with us...that can't be a violation right? Just asking for my good friends Don Prancis and Will Meters.
Perfectly fine in my book, we can edit CBA`s if needed.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Can we even do that right? We would end up taking Schaller and their equipment guy somehow.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Skinner is now a -17, worst on the team by a mile. Can't wait until the team drops out of the playoff hunt and he goes on an insane scoring streak and we get the usual "LOL I can't believe you idiots wanted to trade him. You can't expect to someone to score goals and also play defense at the same time. Skinner is incredibly good and should in fact be captain."

Last edited:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Well at least Dundon will have time to take them out for Topgolf and steak dinners before then.

I wish I could perform horribly at my job and be rewarded with steak dinners and top golf outings.

Just saying, but the Topgolf outing was right before the team went on its most recent streak. If that helps grant us another streak, send 'em to Topgolf ASAP.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Skinner is now a -17, worst on the team by a mile. Can't wait until the team drops out of the playoff hunt and he goes on an insane scoring streak and we get the usual "LOL I can't believe you idiots wanted to trade him. You can't expect to someone to score goals and also play defense at the same time. Skinner is incredibly good and should in fact be captain."
Yeah I'm sure we would be able to get fair value back by trading him given this illustrious praise.

Also, love the timing of this post. Reminds me how I wait until Cam or Rask do something bad until dropping my hot takes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad