Henrik Solberg, Stavanger Oilers (GET)
Daniel Sørvik, Vålerenga (GET)
Ole-Kristian Tollefsen, Färjestad (SEL)
Mats Trygg, HV 71 (SEL)
Henrik Ødegaard, Sparta Sarpsborg (GET)

Forwards:

Morten Ask, VÃ¥lerenga (GET)
Anders Bastiansen, Färjestad (SEL)
Robin Dahlstrøm, Troja-Ljungby (Allsvenskan)
Kristian Forsberg, Modo (SEL)
Mads Hansen, Brynäs (SEL)
Marius Holtet, Färjestad (SEL)
Andreas Martinsen, Düsseldorf (DEL)
Ken Andre Olimb, Karlskoga (Allsvenskan)
Mathis Olimb, Frölunda (SEL)
Mats Rosseli Olsen, Frölunda (SEL)
Niklas Roest, Sparta Sarpsborg (GET)
Martin Røymark, Färjestad (SEL)
Per-Åge Skrøder, Modo (SEL)
Lars Erik Spets, Lørenskog (GET)
Patrick Thoresen, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL)​

I think there is an open spot for Zuccarello if the Rangers get knocked out of the playoffs.

Really looking forward to the tournament, even though I think it’s going to be much tougher to clinch a quarterfinal spot this year.
The matchup between the Swed’s, Canadien’s and the Czeh’s all speaks for itself. Will never get any points form those games.

But the other matchups are quite difficult as well, got some hungry Dane’s who want to strike back and take revenge after a disappointing WC for them last year. And the Swiss who wants revenge after losing against us in the last two WC’s… and so on.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I think there is an open spot for Zuccarello if the Rangers get knocked out of the playoffs.

Really looking forward to the tournament, even though I think it’s going to be much tougher to clinch a quarterfinal spot this year.
The matchup between the Swed’s, Canadien’s and the Czeh’s all speaks for itself. Will never get any points form those games.

But the other matchups are quite difficult as well, got some hungry Dane’s who want to strike back and take revenge after a disappointing WC for them last year. And the Swiss who wants revenge after losing against us in the last two WC’s… and so on.

Well I think it looks like a great Norwegian roster even without Zuccarello.
It will most likely be Norway and Switzerland battling for the QF and Denmark Slovenia for avoiding relegation. Belarus is secure because they have the next WC.

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
Norwegian WC Roster

Goaltenders:

Lars Haugen, Minsk (KHL)
Steffen Søberg, Vålerenga (GET)
Lars Volden, Espoo Blues (SM-Liiga)

Defence:

Alexander Bonsaksen, Rögle (SEL)
Jonas Holøs, Växjö (SEL)
Henrik Solberg, Stavanger Oilers (GET)
Daniel Sørvik, Vålerenga (GET)
Ole-Kristian Tollefsen, Färjestad (SEL)
Mats Trygg, HV 71 (SEL)
Henrik Ødegaard, Sparta Sarpsborg (GET)

Forwards:

Morten Ask, VÃ¥lerenga (GET)
Anders Bastiansen, Färjestad (SEL)
Robin Dahlstrøm, Troja-Ljungby (Allsvenskan)
Kristian Forsberg, Modo (SEL)
Mads Hansen, Brynäs (SEL)
Marius Holtet, Färjestad (SEL)
Andreas Martinsen, Düsseldorf (DEL)
Ken Andre Olimb, Karlskoga (Allsvenskan)
Mathis Olimb, Frölunda (SEL)
Mats Rosseli Olsen, Frölunda (SEL)
Niklas Roest, Sparta Sarpsborg (GET)
Martin Røymark, Färjestad (SEL)
Per-Åge Skrøder, Modo (SEL)
Lars Erik Spets, Lørenskog (GET)
Patrick Thoresen, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL)​

But the roster limit is 3 goalies and 22 skaters. And the list above contains 7 D and 15 forwards = 22 skaters. Denmark is leaving a spot open going with 8 D and 13 forwards. Canada has left 3 spots open - USA 2...

I don't know if they are allowed to replace players at all at some point, but to me it looks like Norway isn't counting on Zuccarello at all.

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
Well I think it looks like a great Norwegian roster even without Zuccarello.
It will most likely be Norway and Switzerland battling for the QF and Denmark Slovenia for avoiding relegation. Belarus is secure because they have the next WC.

Time will tell, but I think Denmark is going to do better this year for sure. So there will be even more difficult for both the Swiss team and the Norwegian.

And Belarus? Well, you just don’t know where you have that team, to be honest. They beat us in a friendly game a couple a weeks ago. We have lost against them several times before as well.

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
But the roster limit is 3 goalies and 22 skaters. And the list above contains 7 D and 15 forwards = 22 skaters. Denmark is leaving a spot open going with 8 D and 13 forwards. Canada has left 3 spots open - USA 2...

I don't know if they are allowed to replace players at all at some point, but to me it looks like Norway isn't counting on Zuccarello at all.

Yes, your probably right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad