North Dakota Fighting Sioux (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Adam Tambellini was drafted in the 3rd round (65th overall) to the NY Rangers.
Keaton Thompson was drafted in the 3rd round (87th overall) to the Anaheim Ducks.
Tucker Poolman was drafted in the 5th round (127th overall) to the Winnipeg Jets.
Luke Johnson was drafted in the 5th round (134th overall) to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Gage Ausmus was drafted in the 5th round (151st overall) to the San Jose Sharks.
Wade Murphy was drafted in the 7th round (185th overall) to the Nashville Predators.

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
After 12 years as a season ticket holder I decided not to renew this time around. Still bitter about the WCHA breakup. Dumb. Plus I will need the weekends to watch my daughter play college puck for Concordia and my son play high school hockey for the Blue Jays. I will still catch a few games but that's it.

That's unfortunate (not renewing), but you have to be incredibly excited to watch both kids play puck this upcoming season...

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
UND’s newest recruit, Humboldt Broncos goaltender Matt Hrynkiw, was named the Canadian Junior A goalie of the year.

Hrynkiw, who will come to UND next season, posted a .935 save percentage and a 1.93 goals-against average in leading Humboldt to the SJHL regular season title.

What do you think the odds are that Hrynkiw will earn the starting spot this season?

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Jets fan dropping in to say Tucker Poolman has looked solid first 3 days of dev camp

Missed today but will be at final day scrim tomorrow

Def looking forward to see what he does with the Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I would of never had guessed the current Ralph has a better win percentage than the old Ralph.

UND in its home buildings The Barn — .660 Old Ralph — .693 New Ralph — .695.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
UND has another top-notch recruiting class coming in (what else is new?!), but somehow watching UND hockey this season just won't be the same (or as fun) without the annual grudge match with the Gophers. :(
Tell me about it. One of the reasons I didn't renew my season tickets after 12 years. That and I need to watch my daughter play college puck for Concordia and my son for his high school team. Hung up the whistle from coaching too after 30 years of doing it.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
New logo at center ice. Never replace the original logo but it's not bad.

centericelogo.jpg

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Punish the opponent because they travel well and in turn hurt your own bottom line in the process. Yeah that's smart.
It's not UND's fault DU can't get their own fans to come. If SCSU ever did this, i'd vent hardcore on my own school for being so dumb.

Makes no sense what so ever. But I can tell you this. It won't stop Sioux fans from going.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
988283_539057559497407_753195880_n.jpg

Jersey unveiled today that the North Dakota Men's Hockey team will wear on the Oct. 26th game only. Game worn jerseys will be auctioned online during the month of October to support the North Dakota Strong fundraiser, for breast cancer research.:handclap:

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Huge flight risk but at least if he does play college puck it will be with the Sioux.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=94802

That's what we thought about Jordan Schmaltz! Although UND doesn't have the quite the level od de-commit drama Wisconsin has.

MacWilliam looked pretty sharp when the Leafs played the Wings in a matchup of AHL platoons last week BTW. Leafs are pretty loaded with (former) WCHA guys, Kessel, Bozak, Gardiner, MacWilliam and Frattin last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad