Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
who is worse right now, Sergio Romo or Jim Johnson?
Still Johnson, but he's in a role where he isn't blowing saves so it seems like Romo.

10-million dollar long man.

...and watch Tony Romo become a Super Bowl winner, according to insane troll logic.:p:

Hey, 49ers fans, how do you feel about Week 1 versus the Dallas Cowboys?
Looking at their D and the fact that they hardly use their best offensive weapon (Murray), i'm thankful for the easy win and not being trolled by the league like the Sharks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The nice thing about the 49ers is they still have 5 championships to back up on. I wouldn't put them in a "Choke" category yet. Maybe in a few years, even though losing to the Ravens in the Super Bowl did hurt a little. Almost beating the Seahawks in Seattle showed that the 49ers could win up there and I almost expect them to this season. I just hope Kaep learns to either look around the field more, keep the ball away from Richard Sherman, or just run with it.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well, I'm at the ballgame today and just cost my team an offensive out. Jays hitter hits a foul ball where I'm at and the White Sox RF comes in and makes the catch as I wasn't paying attention. If I was more attentive, I could've knocked it away from the Sox RF and we would've had only 1 out instead of 2, and we went down quietly in the inning :(

**** me :cry:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Well, I'm at the ballgame today and just cost my team an offensive out. Jays hitter hits a foul ball where I'm at and the White Sox RF comes in and makes the catch as I wasn't paying attention. If I was more attentive, I could've knocked it away from the Sox RF and we would've had only 1 out instead of 2, and we went down quietly in the inning :(

**** me :cry:

You could've been the anti-Bartman

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
God the Giants look like a quadruple A team right now.

It is embarrassing to watch this team right now. The pagan injury can't be the only reason why this team sucks. If the Giants are looking to make moves, I think they need help almost everywhere, except maybe the starting rotation.

Last edited:

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Looking at their June schedule prior to it being played I honestly expected the Giants to be about 6 -8 over for the month, not below it.

They're better than this, but they're also having natural regression

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
It will be interesting to see what the Giants do at the deadline. I don't think they can afford to give away any of their youth. In fact they need to get some young talented bats on that team.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Since when does Rajai Davis hit homers LOL. I still remember that game when he was here in Toronto against the Mets where he had a 2 HR night. I was dying laughing :biglaugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i really don't get why the A's have so much trouble with the Tigers. it seems like Detroit plays them at 110% every game. sure doesn't look like the same Tigers who got swept by SF or lost 2/3 against Houston

And that walkoff by Davis was just brutal. Former A's are killing us this season. Cowgill, Colon, Young, and now Davis

No complaints though aside from that dreadful bullpen. 13 blown saves and they're still the best team in baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad