Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Giants bring back Dusty Baker to remind us of the good ol days when we used to choke in the postseason.
WelcomeBackDusty.gif

Reactions: Bizz and DG93

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
I just hope that other teams don't figure out they need to air it out and a couple of our DBs will be good(BAD) for interference penalties. I have been waiting for about three years for the Niners to get a really good CB or 2 so we don't have these spurts where during most games our pass defense is a sieve.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I just hope that other teams don't figure out they need to air it out and a couple of our DBs will be good(BAD) for interference penalties. I have been waiting for about three years for the Niners to get a really good CB or 2 so we don't have these spurts where during most games our pass defense is a sieve.

CB and OL are the biggest needs right now for sure. Brock's season is even more impressive when you factor in that he’s playing behind exactly one above-average OL.

Reactions: Sandisfan

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
CB and OL are the biggest needs right now for sure. Brock's season is even more impressive when you factor in that he’s playing behind exactly one above-average OL.
As they have been after every season, and they finally added Ward who is sick + Lenoir is solid in the slot. RT and CB2 positions are still big holes though...maybe they (predictably) shouldn't have been drafting RBs and TEs in the 2nd-3rd rounds (who aren't even contributing much or have been cut entirely) and used those picks for CB and OL.

Anyway, what a f***ing stressful win...bad weather, Purdy and Kyle both sucked ass for 3.5 quarters, run D got obliterated (Armstead probably still rusty), and Thomas got absolutely clobbered. But who cares...it's the playoffs. A win is a win is a win. LFG Niners!!!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Season opens mid March

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad