GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I cannot for the life of me believe that the Browns are not firing Hue Jackson. 1-31 as Head Coach but they fired their last two coaches for less.

If there is any franchise out there whose fans should be "speaking with their wallets", it's Browns fans. At least the Lions made changes after their 0-16 season. Browns just want to stay the course it seems.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I cannot for the life of me believe that the Browns are not firing Hue Jackson. 1-31 as Head Coach but they fired their last two coaches for less.

If there is any franchise out there whose fans should be "speaking with their wallets", it's Browns fans. At least the Lions made changes after their 0-16 season. Browns just want to stay the course it seems.
It literally almost seems like the Bengals intentionally leaked they were interested in him just to try to get the Browns to keep him so that they can assure they are only the 3rd worse team in the AFC North for the foreseeable future.

Given the Haslem's involvement in the Tennessee coaching search and their ownership of the Browns, they are quite literally one of the worst sports families of all time.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
LOL, I had no clue Haslam was involved in that coaching search. Knew he was a Tennessee guy though, it all makes sense now.

And my God, it looks like the Bengals are going to retain Marvin Lewis after all. I'm sure Steelers and Ravens fans approve of this.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
With all the talk of how the Saints offense is supposedly going to run all over the Panthers just because of the last meeting probably helps the Panthers a lot. No one is going to be more motivated to win this weekend more than the Panthers D especially the front 7 that has been getting trashed on recently.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
With all the talk of how the Saints offense is supposedly going to run all over the Panthers just because of the last meeting probably helps the Panthers a lot. No one is going to be more motivated to win this weekend more than the Panthers D especially the front 7 that has been getting trashed on recently.

I don't for the life of me get why everybody is saying the Saints are going to walk over the Panthers here and I'm a Saints fan. The Saints have an edge due to being at home, and having Lattimore and Armstead in the lineup when they did not have those players in the first two games. But I figure this is going to be a 3 to 7 point game.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I don't for the life of me get why everybody is saying the Saints are going to walk over the Panthers here and I'm a Saints fan. The Saints have an edge due to being at home, and having Lattimore and Armstead in the lineup when they did not have those players in the first two games. But I figure this is going to be a 3 to 7 point game.

I see you trying to reverse jinx for your team here.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Its unfortunate for those Rams as their special teams problems early on gave the Falcons a big lead which forced them to play in come back mode. I have to wonder how the heck they had their returner continue to go out there even after 2 mistakes(even though the first wasn't too much his fault).

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I could very well see a Falcons-Saints NFCCG

Being a fan of Carolina sports teams is just torture. Thank god I never really liked the Hornets much, because somehow they're even worse than the other Carolina teams.
If the Panthers don't beat the Saints then the Vikings will smash them as they match up against them so well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: