#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
JpamXoj.jpg

Couple series already got started.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Isles beat the Pens without help from Barzal. Before Palmieri scored the OT winner Mikey Matheson almost gave the game away with a sloppy play, had his pocket picked, but was saved by Jarry. I didn’t like seeing it: worried about Yandle doing the same tonite.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Get ready for a lot of non calls. Watching the Vegas game and guys literally tackling one another and they’re not calling shit.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Not even one minute into the game and Carolina gets called for diving :laugh:

It was very funny to see Niederreeiter have a shit fit when he full force cross-checked a guy into the sun and complained about embellishment.

They've got diving on the mind.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If Bob gave up one like Saros just did on the deflection, there would be calls for his head (even though Saros could do nothing about it).

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Trocheck fell, but because he’s now a Cane, they called it tripping.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
If Bob gave up one like Saros just did on the deflection, there would be calls for his head (even though Saros could do nothing about it).
How about Saros goal number 2 lol. I do think some around here would benefit from seeing other goals that go in on a nightly basis around the league

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
How about Saros goal number 2 lol. I do think some around here would benefit from seeing other goals that go in on a nightly basis around the league

To be fair, I think a lot of the people calling for Driedger game 2 (and I'm actually not one of them) agree that Bob was fine in that game and not the reason we let in 5 goals.

Rather, the feeling is that Driedger would just be better, since he in fact has been better over the last two seasons.

I respect that argument, as I think it's probably the correct play for winning this series. I support starting Bob again just because A) he really wasn't the reason we lost, at all, and B) he's gonna be here, so we might as well ride him.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
To be fair, I think a lot of the people calling for Driedger game 2 (and I'm actually not one of them) agree that Bob was fine in that game and not the reason we let in 5 goals.

Rather, the feeling is that Driedger would just be better, since he in fact has been better over the last two seasons.

I respect that argument, as I think it's probably the correct play for winning this series. I support starting Bob again just because A) he really wasn't the reason we lost, at all, and B) he's gonna be here, so we might as well ride him.
Oh I’m one of the people all in on Driedger game 2. Would be disappointed if Bob is in.

More of a general statement. Expectations are (rightfully) very very high around here for our goalies. I think some goals are unfairly pinned on both.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

I’d like to see Driegs in net as well. But again, looking around the league, Rask just let in a catchable shot on a 2-on-1. It was catchable because Hathaway collected the puck and took a moment before shooting.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
I’d like to see Driegs in net as well. But again, looking around the league, Rask just let in a catchable shot on a 2-on-1. It was catchable because Hathaway collected the puck and took a moment before shooting.

Yeah, Bob has been one of the better goalies I've seen in the playoffs so far.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad