Non-KHL territory fans who follow the league

NICKtheGREEK

ΜΑΛΆΚΑ
Dec 4, 2011
Rangerstown
Barys has an app! I've never hear of it, is it any good? Would you mind giving me a link, I would love to get it.

The app is good, they have live scores, schedules, news and other Barys/KHL stuff. Just search up Barys in the app store or google play store. If that doesn't work, go to sports.ru, then search around a little and you should be able to find the app: Барыс.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
I wanted to see how many non-KHL territory fans there who follow the KHL. State your location and why you follow the league. Also, how do you watch the games? - Subscribe to KHL TV?

Thanks in advance to all those who will reply.

I just follow KHL by news and forums. I am interested in Thoresen in St.Petersburg and Haugen in Minsk, and seems like a third Norwegian with Olimb @Jokerit from next year.
Edit: Almost forgot Holøs @Jaroslav ,so four Norwegians next year off course
And off course I like to read about former Rangers like Wolski and Christensen.
Where is the best option for streaming games? With Englsih comments?

Last edited:

steap

Aug 15, 2008
Novosibirsk, Russia
well,I'm a die-hard habs fan (Montreal Canadiens),so as you know
Sibir got a convenium of colaboration in the 80s,i guess.
Add that the original logo of Sibir (the flying puck) is like a kind of son
of Habs logo.

but ,let me tell you this,my favourite hersey & logo is the cyril and dark blue,no doubt.This actual "pittsbourg 3rd" light blue + the snow-logo is killing me :cry: Please come back to the roots.!

Well this logo is based on one which was used in 80s. So it's some kind of "back to the roots".

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
Maybe a game has been seen about fifteen years ago, not so versed by the KHL in thirteen years.

Others follow KHL at social media or at TV or live?

Maybe KHL at this forum instead than at facebook and other sites at social media.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad