Confirmed with Link: Noel Hoefenmayer Signed to 1 year ELC

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Head scratcher, but some one like him for some reason. Resume is not great, must need players for Bako.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
The Hoff.

Of the contracts signed yesterday, how many were 2 way deals? Obviously Brown's wasn't.

The goal now is to sign the 3 RFAs and then see if anything is left over to sign another forward. It's going to be very tight.

Ryan Mcleod has arbitration rights but I believe that Bouchard and Lavoie do not? Is that correct?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Of the contracts signed yesterday, how many were 2 way deals? Obviously Brown's wasn't.

The goal now is to sign the 3 RFAs and then see if anything is left over to sign another forward. It's going to be very tight.

Ryan Mcleod has arbitration rights but I believe that Bouchard and Lavoie do not? Is that correct?
3 of the 4 depth signings were 2-way. Pedersen got a 1-way, I suspect to entice him to be the 1C in Bako

And you are correct on the RFAs

Reactions: MoontoScott

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Get the dill and hot pepper mustards, you will not regret, the pepper mustard is not too hot, just nice
Thanks. I don't mind the heat. I have lol 18 pepper plants of varying heat out in the garden. One of them drowned. heh. Dill and also Pepper are among my favorite flavors. They work with so many foods.

Reactions: Beerfish

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Thanks. I don't mind the heat. I have lol 18 pepper plants of varying heat out in the garden. One of them drowned. heh. Dill and also Pepper are among my favorite flavors. They work with so many foods.
I only grew peppers one year (About 5 different varieties) but they turned out better than I hoped and were just perfect to add to dishes.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Head scratcher, but some one like him for some reason. Resume is not great, must need players for Bako.
The Oilers' organizational depth at LD is nonexistent beyond Broberg and Niemelainen. With only three picks in this year's draft, it was likely we'd see a handful of depth FA signings of young defensemen trending upwards.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I haven't seen him since, but he was an absolute force on the Ottawa 67's back when Rossi and Quinn played there. Thought he showed some NHL promise then.

Reactions: Giggleplex

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario

For @Bryanbryoil

The biggest surprise from the 24-year-old is his willingness to stand up for anything on the ice. He’s on the smaller side, standing at six-feet tall and weighing 192 pounds. But he’s not afraid to throw big hits or drop the gloves, if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad