Value of: Noel Acciari to the Blue Jackets

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Prolific goal scorer Noel Acciari will be hitting the market Wednesday which is one of Zito's few mistakes. I want him and Kuraly to reunite and I will not stop until this happens. How much money and term will the former 20 goal scorer get?

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Prolific goal scorer Noel Acciari will be hitting the market Wednesday which is one of Zito's few mistakes. I want him and Kuraly to reunite and I will not stop until this happens. How much money and term will the former 20 goal scorer get?
Not sure what type of salary Acciari will get on the open market but I suspect he’ll be on a 1 year prove it type of deal due to the injury troubles Acciari has dealt with the last two seasons.

Acciari missed most of last season with a pectoral injury that Noel rushed rehabilitation so that he could return before the end of the season to get in playing shape before the playoffs started.

When Acciari returned he was good for about a month before he seemed to re-injure something heading into the playoffs. Acciari is usually one of the best faceoff men in the league but was absolutely terrible at the dot in the playoffs.

Not sure I’d be committed to giving a roster spot up for a player that is still questionable if he has fully recovered from a previous pectoral injury.

Columbus has many young forwards and centers that are all going to be fighting for a roster spot, doesn’t make much sense to Acciari to get lost in the mix.
Acciari would probably be better off signing with a team that is lacking at center depth.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Not sure what type of salary Acciari will get on the open market but I suspect he’ll be on a 1 year prove it type of deal due to the injury troubles Acciari has dealt with the last two seasons.

Acciari missed most of last season with a pectoral injury that Noel rushed rehabilitation so that he could return before the end of the season to get in playing shape before the playoffs started.

When Acciari returned he was good for about a month before he seemed to re-injure something heading into the playoffs. Acciari is usually one of the best faceoff men in the league but was absolutely terrible at the dot in the playoffs.

Not sure I’d be committed to giving a roster spot up for a player that is still questionable if he has fully recovered from a previous pectoral injury.

Columbus has many young forwards and centers that are all going to be fighting for a roster spot, doesn’t make much sense to Acciari to get lost in the mix.
Acciari would probably be better off signing with a team that is lacking at center depth.

Not that I don’t like him or anything, but Columbus needs less Forwards not more.

Just took a peak at capfriendly. You weren't joking. CBJ has a bunch of forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad