• Michael Del Zotto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Welcome to the RJ Umberger memorial edition of the lineup poll.

We've made the switch from forward to defense. This poll includes every blueliner reasonably expected to be available to the team when the season starts. You might note I even added a couple just to keep the poll fleshed out.

Vote for your choice for third pair RD, and the winner will be slotted there and that will do it for the skaters.

Forward lines
Alexandre Texier - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - Max Domi - Cam Atkinson
Boone Jenner - Mikko Koivu - Emil Bemstrom
Liam Foudy - Riley Nash - Mikhail Grigorenko

"leftover" forwards
Nathan Gerbe
Stefan Matteau
Ryan MacInnis
Eric Robinson
Kevin Stenlund

D pairs
Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
Dean Kukan - RD

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Does y'all think Jenner's faceoff skills go wasted on that winger role with another fine faceoff guy (Mikko's Koivu no)? Jenner's been one of the finest during these last years for surely. Interesting to see what happens sire.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Does y'all think Jenner's faceoff skills go wasted on that winger role with another fine faceoff guy (Mikko's Koivu no)? Jenner's been one of the finest during these last years for surely. Interesting to see what happens sire.
I suspect if he’s with Koivu, they will get lots of DZone shifts which gives the line 2 guys effective in the dot should one get tossed .

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I suspect if he’s with Koivu, they will get lots of DZone shifts which gives the line 2 guys effective in the dot should one get tossed .
Ok I'm bout that sire. :thumb: up from here. And I understand. Tortorella and his squad now have probably the best faceoff guys in the league. Domi might even get better with koivu and jenner. They might teach that sucka hard. Always had a lot of respect and admiration for the tortorella team, now matter where he was. This season might be y'alls. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad