GDT: No bobblehead for you!! Battle for Celebrini, Sharks at Pens 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
did he really swap DOC and Bunting...I thought one shift was by accident, but looks like Sid does not care for Bunting

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
did he really swap DOC and Bunting...I thought one shift was by accident, but looks like Sid does not care for Bunting
Sid loves playing with Rust even though he barely gets any points playing with him when Jake isn’t there. That never made sense to me. He notices when he does and doesn’t get points. The coach is just a f***ing idiot and refuses to move rust into the bottom 6. He’s done this with him before.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I kind of agree...this was his chance to shine when everyone else stinks, but his shots either wide or chest snipes
Yeah, we desperately need good goal scorers on this team and he’s not one of them unfortunately

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sid loves playing with Rust even though he barely gets any points playing with him when Jake isn’t there. That never made sense to me. He notices when he does and doesn’t get points. The coach is just a f***ing idiot and refuses to move rust into the bottom 6. He’s done this with him before.
Instead of his linemates, if Sid has that kind of pull he better put his efforts at making sure FSG nixes the coach lol

Reactions: canadianguy77

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Pocket Sand King Of The Hill GIF - Pocket Sand King Of The Hill - Discover  & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad