GDT: No Big E, No Cry (Crown Drool)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So... Raw no longer has a title. Bray still sucks. Survivor Series is going to be weird and I have no idea what the plan could possibly be now with Brock and Bray as the champs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't watch, but Bray beats Seth and everyone is still pissed off. Let me guess: the match was terrible.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I didn't watch, but Bray beats Seth and everyone is still pissed off. Let me guess: the match was terrible.

nah just 7 stomps and bray falling off to the stage and sparks/fire going off then he stands up and finishes seth lol.. I enjoyed it but not for everyone i guess.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It sucked.
This was the F4W review:

This was way better than their match last month, but that’s low praise as aside from a few cool bumps, there wasn’t much here. The lighting is a huge distraction and hurt the match as well.

And I'm someone who actually didn't hate the red lights

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Pretty solid show to be honest. The World Title matches were crap, but ... main event's in WWE usually are crap.

Mansoor vs Cesaro
Legit close to 5 stars. You can't do much better than that in 12-minutes. I'll go ****3/4.

Tag Team Turmoil
Pretty good fun. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Shocking result, IMO, but I enjoyed that it was not predictable. ***1/2.

AJ vs. Carillo
Solid stuff. Same length as Cesaro vs Mansoor and not as good, but still very solid. ***3/4.
Lacey vs Natalya
Probably the best match they've had together. The crowd was super into it as well. ***

Battle Royale
It was a Battle Royale, but I enjoyed it. Perfectly acceptable. **1/2

Lesnar vs. Cain
It was not bad while it lasted. But short. I heard Cain had an injury here, so maybe that's why? I'll give it * for what we got.

Fiend vs. Rollins
Awful f***ing match. One of the worst, if not the worst I've ever seen. Bray is going to have to lose to like 19 F5's... minimum. DUD

Fury vs Strowman
Perfectly fine, I guess. Didn't really care. **

Team Hogan vs. Team Flair
Predictable but solid. ***1/4

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
Surprised they used Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez to build to Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio. Should make for a good Survivor Series match if they go No DQ.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
No idea what the plan is with both belts on Smackdown, but they should just have Raw re-introduce the big gold WCW belt or just a new belt and call it the World title. And then have Lesnar vs. Wyatt in a unification match, and then forget that the hideous Universal title was ever a thing.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
No idea what the plan is with both belts on Smackdown, but they should just have Raw re-introduce the big gold WCW belt or just a new belt and call it the World title. And then have Lesnar vs. Wyatt in a unification match, and then forget that the hideous Universal title was ever a thing.

I would guess that we’re getting the Rollins/Wyatt rematch and Mysterio/Lesnar at Survivor Series, so either they flip one there, or because Lesnar is part-time, you just let the Universal Title be the main focus on SmackDown while Becky Lynch is the main champion in a sense on RAW. Then repair it with the Royal Rumble winner being from RAW.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Raw has that "Future considerations" which was never used...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

The idea is that Smackdown doesn't have a part-time champion, or that they have both of them.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
That was a shit show.

Glad the title is on Bray, but he’s already ruined. Don’t dig the red lighting, honestly.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Good thing is that they have plenty of time now to hype up a proper ppv with proper feuds. Raw vs Smackdown vs NXT, just as I predicted/wished.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
We’re going to get more split personality Bray, imo. Similar to Balor/Demon.

Should've been done when he appeared in ring. I would like to know if that was what Bray himself wanted or is this one we have now his idea?

What Balor is doing now at NXT waaaaaay better than than the Bray stuff. He wasn't kidding last night that line about becoming the biggest thing in wrestling by not putting a mask on.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Not sure what everyone expected with the Bray/Seth match, their HIAC match was dog shit with all the no-selling and shit and expect Bray to suddenly be done after a few stomps?

They ruined this match when they ruined the first one. It’s so f***ing dumb and only hurt both guys.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This ppv isn’t supposed to matter, right?

Usually they haven't? IIRC, these shows have just been thrown in the middle of feuds and storylines, which have continued at their normal lines after the show. I think this was the first one that saw a major title change?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Should've been done when he appeared in ring. I would like to know if that was what Bray himself wanted or this one we have now this idea?

What Balor is doing now at NXT waaaaaay better than than the Bray stuff. He wasn't kidding last night that line about becoming the biggest thing in wrestling by not putting a mask on.
Balor has been on NXT for a few minutes, I don’t think one promo and a turn is better than all of what Bray did. I do trust that they’ll do a better job with Balor in NXT than they do with Bray on the main roster.

I dig Balors new “attitude” though. I think it’s great.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Balor has been on NXT for a few minutes, I don’t think one promo and a turn is better than all of what Bray did. I do trust that they’ll do a better job with Balor in NXT than they do with Bray on the main roster.

I dig Balors new “attitude” though. I think it’s great.

Except it really is. He basically kicked Gargano twice, had a short promo (that was his best yet) and was way more over than before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad