Switzerland: NLA Talk

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Joeren Van Pottelberghe could have an NHL-upside. But he just lost a year due to a knee-injury.
We'll see how his comeback works out in winter.

This is just sad.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Thanks. Does that include goalies? Thanks. Does that include goalies?

Yes. I wouldn't rule out completely that Patenaude could make it someday but that is a huge questionmark and even in the best case scenario he won't become relevant for the NHL for a few years. But even he is not on the level of Schmid at the same age who is already in your system. Our federation and clubs have left the prospect production in shambles since the Hischier draft. Maybe Austrian dman David Reinbacher is worth keeping an eye on for next years draft. But you won't find an unaffiliated gem like Siegenthaler or JJ Moser for the foreseeable future.

Joeren Van Pottelberghe could have an NHL-upside. But he just lost a year due to a knee-injury.
We'll see how his comeback works out in winter.

This is just sad.
Yes JVP has a chance to make the show at some point, I forgot about him since he is hurt. But his rights are still with Detroit, I think....

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Asking for EHM purpose, do ZSC owns it's new arena ? And do any Swiss club owns it's building ?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Puh, SC Bern is able to pull of Söderholm from the German National Team. That's a surprise.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Croatian born Goran Bezina got his #57 retired by Geneve-Servette. I still remember his interview during 2003. WC when croatian journalist asked him would he play for Croatia if he could , and he replied; "Yes, but nobody called me from croatian federation".
Back then IIHF dual-nat rules were still "soft"...

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Croatian born Goran Bezina got his #57 retired by Geneve-Servette. I still remember his interview during 2003. WC when croatian journalist asked him would he play for Croatia if he could , and he replied; "Yes, but nobody called me from croatian federation".
Back then IIHF dual-nat rules were still "soft"...
My friend told me he is 50 % serb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad