HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Nipple Lubing Prior to DOD Game 7 (5/30/22)

What is your game 7 ritual?

• Total voters

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
MY GF told me to gtfo the internet today because I've been a twitching idiot in anticipation of G7 2mow.

I binge watched STRANGER THINGS S4 twice already and finished the new season of Somebody Feed Phil (Helsinki episode is the best).

What do you guys do with your nervous habits to get ready for something as crazy as a GAME 7???

Im actually freaking out

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
1653854890327.png

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Mods, please pin this thread and DO NOT lock

If the Rangers win the Cup this season, this thread will be in the '30 for 30' episode
Hokay. Seems harmless enough as long as people don't start becoming assholes. Also, you're a good poster and I like you so, request granted.

Yes that is blatant favoritism and if you have an issue, report it. IDGAF.

Additionally, I had VIP seats to the Braves game today and I've been drinking since 11 am. I reserve the right to reconsider this decision when I sober up. :laugh:

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
MY GF told me to gtfo the internet today because I've been a twitching idiot in anticipation of G7 2mow.

I binge watched STRANGER THINGS S4 twice already and finished the new season of Somebody Feed Phil (Helsinki episode is the best).

What do you guys do with your nervous habits to get ready for something as crazy as a GAME 7???

Im actually freaking out
Regarding the bolded--same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad