Nintendo Switch: Smashy Smashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Downloading Golf Story as soon as I am off work. Looks great!

Gah! I love the Switch!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
For those who will be playing Golf Story or those who have already played I'm intrigued to hear your opinion about the game.

Reactions: Breakdowns

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Played it for about an hour last night....I ADORE what I have played so far. I would absolutely recommend it to anybody even a little interested.

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Its much better than those Mario Golf GBC games. Those games had "rpg elements", but Golf Story puts a real emphasis on the Story part.

Also you can just drop a ball and fire off a shot anywhere you go. :laugh:

Reactions: TRG

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Its much better than those Mario Golf GBC games. Those games had "rpg elements", but Golf Story puts a real emphasis on the Story part.

Also you can just drop a ball and fire off a shot anywhere you go. :laugh:

I love throwing balls at people just to see their reaction. HD Rumble is really well used in the game. It often conveys the emotion behind every interaction.

Really really cool game for 25$ (txs inc. )

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I knew the second I saw the Golf Story trailer back when, it was a must buy.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Went ahead and purchased it, installing it now :)

Also, Octopath Traveler was a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on that whenever it comes out. Might be an instant buy for me.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Fifa is incredible when you're playing on the go. No, it's not the PS4 game but it's not THAT far off. Great game.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Grabbed Golf Story due to you all. Haven't started the story yet, but played a round of Golf. Unique art style! Can't wait to dive in.

Steamworld Dig 2 is absolutely incredible. Very, very fun game.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Ugh! This week!

My Switch is gonna be bursting at the seams by Christmas!

Traded Splatoon 2 in towards buying FIFA on Friday. EB Games gave me $60 trade in for it!

I enjoyed it, but got my Splatoon fill with the first one; and this version was not a full fledged sequel. It was/is an expansion pack. Great game, but if you played alot of Splatoon on Wii U there is nothing in #2 thats gonna hold your attention.

Plus my brother still has Splatoon, so I can just borrow his for the next splatfest.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Ugh! This week!

My Switch is gonna be bursting at the seams by Christmas!

Traded Splatoon 2 in towards buying FIFA on Friday. EB Games gave me $60 trade in for it!

I enjoyed it, but got my Splatoon fill with the first one; and this version was not a full fledged sequel. It was/is an expansion pack. Great game, but if you played alot of Splatoon on Wii U there is nothing in #2 thats gonna hold your attention.

Plus my brother still has Splatoon, so I can just borrow his for the next splatfest.
How are you liking Fifa?

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Granted I haven't played/owned a FIFA game in 5-6 years, but I was a big fan last time I got hooked. The presentation feels 100%, controls are great, gameplay is great. If it is missing features I don't know what they might be. Feels like a full blown, current generation FIFA game to me.

Graphics are the only "obvious" difference; but even then, animations are great, players models are great...the only things that really stand out is some of the textures are a little flat/stiff and the lighting could be fancier.

I love it. Very glad to have it and look forward to EA hopefully bringing NHL over next year.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Played it for about an hour last night....I ADORE what I have played so far. I would absolutely recommend it to anybody even a little interested.

Did the same last night, and my reaction was the same.

Stardew Valley being released right in the nick of time to fly across the country, too...

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Was looking at the trailer for Stardew Valley since I never really paid any attention to it before now, and it does look intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad