Rumor: Nils Lundkvist requests a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Can;t crack the lineup, when is he waiver eligble? He has regressed, at best he has stagnated.

Rangers tried to trade him to Canucks for 1st, chytil and Lundqvist for 2 seasons of Miller, Canucks hung up.
How has he stagnated? Because he didn't blow the NHL doors off at age 22 at his first crack in North America? Lol he scored at almost .5 in AHL i don't know what you expected him to do.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Considering we have Zibanejad and Trocheck signed for the next 7 years, that's not the move they'd be looking for.

The target is likely a middle six forward in a similar situation. Hoglander is a good example

Jets are Rangers trade partner tho

Hayes Trouba Copp I mean when our guy makes a deal it's with you and I think Dubois is a guy the Rags are rumored to be interested In dating back to his CBJ days.

That's a blockbuster tho or trade deadline thing

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Come on over. The second we trade Klingberg at the TDL you can have all the PP time you want, Drysdale is fine on PP2.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Im not sure what his proper value is, but asking for a trade and making it publicly known diminishes value and loses leverage for Drury

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leetch99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad